Chapter 4 :Farooq's pov

Arms around you by xxxtentacion.

♥arms around you♥
♥Te Amo mami, let me hold you♥
♥Got me arms right around you, girl ohh♥
♥Good  loving all, around you♥
♥To make sure no one could harm you♥
♥Tami, Mami let me have you♥

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Farooq's pov.

12th July, 2013.
Abuja, Nigeria.

" Harisa, where is my coffee" I yelled sitting in the dining. I sat down and brought out my phone scrolling for new messages.

" here, Mr grumpy" harisa said dropping the coffee. I glared at her which made her to roll her eyes.

I said sipping my coffee my eyes still on the screen of my phone.

"One, two....." I started counting, still sipping my coffee and eyes still on the screen. She knows why am counting she has few seconds to escape my wrath.....

"Amma " she screamed hiding behind Amma.

" farooq what did she do, leave my baby alone" Amma said protecting her. I sent her a death glare that made her shut her mouth.

" She..." I was about to say when I looked at my wristwatch. 7:50
Shit. Am gonna be tardy. Today is going to be the second week of me being the CEO of our company and am having my first meeting by 8:30 and I cannot be tardy, I am never tardy.

"You know what, I don't have your time am almost  late" I said grabbing the keys turning on my heels and left.

I entered my car slamming it door as I left the house,  oh why the road am suppose to follow is all wrecked up , I guess I have to follow the wrong way. Am farooq mubaid (the introduction will take place on another chapter along with the rest of the cast)

Seeing they were few cars on the road,  I started speeding up until I saw an old lady trying to cross the road and a speeding range Rover coming her way. I quickly stopped the car but I almost hitted the old lady, subhanallah! Whoever is driving that car must be insane! If I get my hands on that imbecile..........The person in the car just came out and it was a she not a he.

Perfection was the only way to define her, she was wearing a blue dress. She had pink plump lips, her eyes were as beautiful as the gleaming stars the only difference was that hers were more beautiful,faultless and tanned beautiful skin, her nose was long, strands of her hair were escaping from the black veil she wore and the most beautiful and unique thing was that there was no make up on her which made her so unique.

Wait! Am Here admiring her beauty, foolish me she looks angry how dare she? She doesn't know the person she dealing with, Farooq khaleed mubaid. I got out of the car, removing my shades.
(Their mini convo took place in the first chappy, am not writing it again my fingers are tired)

After she left

That nasty dragon, how dare she?  If it wasn't for aunt emigen I would have beaten her black and blue. Who knew a girl could talk and behave as this Nasty dragon did. I hate every single thing about her! She doesn't know who I am! The way she talked and behave was not ordinary it was extraordinary.

My question is who is aunt emigen? And how does she know about me?

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

"The girl had the guts to talk to me any how! " I said angrily to my best friends, Abdullah, malika and neelam. I was narrating the incident that happened in the morning with that nasty dragon. Never in my life have I met any person that talked to me the same way she did!