f i v e

Alyssa

Out of my limit.

That's exactly what he was.

I mean, I'm just a 19 year old girl, not famous. Not popular. Not anyone. The only reason anyone knew about me is because I'm Liam Payne's sister.

Ashton, on the other hand, has everything. Fame, popularity, fortune, and talent.

I don't know why I'm even thinking about him. I kept feeling his eyes on me, and my face burned. I hoped he didn't notice my red cheeks. Wait, why do I care? I've known him, what, half an hour?

I kept feeling his gaze on me, and I looked past him to confirm. Yep, he was staring at me.

I turned off my phone and decided to explore the arena.

As I was walking down the hall, a tall blonde popped out at me.

I screamed as I crashed into him. It turned out to be Luke.

"Shit, Luke!" I punched him in the arm. I have talked to Luke a few times, so I know him more than the other boys.

"You like Ashton," he teased and smirked, crossing his arms.

"No, I most definitely do not," I lied, frowning, crossing my arms as well.

"Well, he likes you," he grinned. "I see the way he looks at you. He's never really looked at anyone that way."

"Well cool." I shrugged. "I don't care how he's looked at people."

"Stop lying to me. You like him"

I looked around, and met back at his gaze. "If you tell Liam-"

"Don't worry! Your secrets safe with me." He held out his pinky finger and gave me a wide, childish grin.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at his childish game, but linked his pinky finger in mine anyways.

"See you later.." he continued down the hall.

I tucked a strand of my hair behind my left ear, walking down the hall until I found an abandoned buffet table, where I situated myself and dug in.

A/n:

The picture on top is how I (meaning google) picture her. Ya like? probably not.

(update: is it weird i almost named Alyssa Bryana? Im laughing oh)

{status: edited}