e p i l o g u e

Alyssa sat on the couch as two of their kids chased each other around the house around the house.

"Hey, mama Irwin." Ashton sat down next to her, holding their third, four week old baby girl, and planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey, daddy Ashton." Alyssa smirked and Ashton bit his lip.

"Don't do that, Alyssa," he mumbled, looking down.

"Mom! I'm hungry!" Macy whined, a smiling Lincoln bouncing beside her.

"Hold on," Alyssa sighed, standing up and walking towards the kitchen.

Ashton smiled as he watched the kids run after her. He looked down at his hands, where baby Claire sat with her eyes wide open, still grinning.

Their little family.

"Ashton, do you want a pancake?" Alyssa asked him, holding the spatula as she made it obvious she was exhausted.

"Yeah, please." He smiled wider as Macy and Lincoln ran over to him.

"Hi, dad! Mum is making us pancakes!" Macy squealed, Lincoln laughing beside her.

Ashton picked the young kids up and put them on his knees.

"I love you guys."

The kids beamed at him, and wrapped their arms around him.

"We love you too, dad."

a/n:

*laughs* ah shît haha

hope you liked this book! there's some more books up if you want to check them.

until next time :-)

-Jayden

{Status: edited}