t h i r t e e n

a/n:
Its 1:30am and I'm so tired but I don't want to sleep. This'll probably suck.

Above you will see Michael, Calum, and Luke shipping Alyston because Alyston.

Oh and Ashton's solo in good girls makes me want to jump off a cliff.

But whatever

-------------------

*ashton*

I woke up with a pounding headache. What happened last night?!

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and got up to to run a bath. I wasn't ready to stand under the water yet. 

After about 10 minutes in the hot water, someone knocked on the door.

"Ashton! Let me in!" I heard Michael whine.

I pulled the drain and wrapped a towel around my waist. As soon as I opened the door, Michael pulled off my towel.

"Michael!"

Click.

"Oh, this is a good picture. Maybe we should send it to Alyssa. Or should I say, 'aaaalyssa!" Calum yelled in a drunk sounding voice, most likely impersonating me.

"T-that's not what I sound like. And give me my towel." I reached to grab the cloth back but he held it up higher. I sighed and reached up again but he just made it go higher.

"You were all over her last night. Oh my god, Ash. You were so drunk," Michael laughed.

My face burned. "I d-doubt that was the case..." I snatched the towel and covered myself with it.

"It was," they said in unison.

"Oh god." I ran my fingers through my tangled hair. "She probably hates me now."

"You should ask her out," Luke shrugged. "Who can resist Ashton Irwin? I sure wouldnt, if I was a girl." He winked and twirled invisible strand of hair around as I laughed.

"Yeah, no. She'd never go out with me." I frowned and went to get clothes from my bag.

"Oh, Ash, don't be so stupid. Just go ask to hang out or something, no harm done!" Calum shrugged, following into my room.

"I don't-"

"Just fucking do it!" Michael groaned.

"Okay. Just, don't swear." I bit my lip, pulling on my jeans.

"But try to look decent." Michael grinned. I glared at him and he just laughed before walking away.

I pulled a 'Rolling Stones' muscle tee on my bare chest and then I put on my shoes.I then tied a bandana around my head to make my messy hair look more decent before I left my room, walking across the hall. I knocked on Alyssa's door and not much later, she opened it.

She looked really good, standing there in cartoon covered pants and a black tank top. And with her messy hair. I'm hopelessly in love with her.

"Hey, Alyssa, I was just wondering if you'd like to hang out today? You know, as friends or whatever." I rubbed my neck nervously.

"Oh!" She bit her lip, almost seeming like she was hiding a smile. "Oh sure, let me just, um, get ready." She motioned to her pajamas and  I nodded.

I stood outside to hotel room door, one of my feet against the wall as I fumbled with my fingers.

Not too long, Alyssa popped out of the door. She was wearing a You Me At Six shirt and skinny jeans.

"So," she smiled at me, "where are we off too?"

"Wherever you want," I grinned back.

"Bowling?"

"Sounds like a plan."

a/n:
Sorry this short, the next chapter will probably be longer.

ALYSTON ALYSTON ALYSTON

{status: edited}