f o u r t e e n

THE PICTURE ABOVE WOULD BE A GIF IF IPHONES WERENT DUMB.

HERES THE CHAPTER.

you'll love it *moon emoji*

-------------------
*alyssa*

Ashton found a bowling alley that was only a few blocks away, so we headed out on the short walk. To be honest, I kind of mentally freaked out when he asked me to hang out. Even if it was just as friends.

Before long we were standing in front of the Lucky Strike bowling alley. I looked over and smirked at Ashton before we walked in.

"You're going down, Irwin."

"In your dreams," he chuckled.

We picked up some bowling shoes at the counter and each grabbed a bowling ball. A weight nine ball for me and a weight twelve ball for Ashton.

"A nine? Weak." Ashton laughed.

"But I can win with a nine ball." I stuck my  tongue out teasingly and he rolled his eyes.

*

After five close games, I won three to two.

"Ha! I told you I would win!" I laughed, poking his arm.

"That wasnt fair!" He wined.

"How so? Besides, you're just upset you didn't win."

"I don't mind losing to you." He grinned sweetly.

"What?"

"You're in my thoughts more often than not," Ashton said, quickly, and out of nowhere. His cheeks reddened and he stuffed his hands in his front pockets.

My eyes widened. "I-I..."

Almost instantly his hands were touching my face as he kissed me. Right then and there, in the middle of the bowling alley. I was taken aback by the fast movement, but quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and enjoyed every second of it. After a few more seconds, I grinned and he mirrored my action, or foreheads leaning against each others.

"I-I love you," I stuttered as we stepped back.

"I love you." Ashton looked up from the ground at me with a big smile. "So what does that make us?"

"Whatever you want it to." He then pulled me into a hug. A long, warm hug.

He looked at me again before pecking my forehead. "Let's get going, yeah?"

"Yeah."

He slowly grabbed my hand in his and our fingers tangled into each others grasp. I didn't feel like this was too fast, honestly. It felt like slow motion.

Ashton Irwin told me he loves me.

He loves me.

That was my first kiss.

I looked up at him, though he wasn't much taller than I was, and he smiled at me.

Oh lord, help me. I'm in love.

a/n:

I JUST
ALYSTON.

sorry this was short... but it was still amazing, aight?

love you all :-)

{status: edited}