t e n

*ashton*

After three games of FIFA, Alyssa won two. As she chanted in victory, I groaned in defeat.

I tossed the remote on the couch and put my head in my hands.

"I win! You are no longer undefeated!" She cheered.

Calum was applauding her from his spot on the couch, and I rolled my eyes.

"Calum! I thought you were on my side!"

"I'm not on either of yours' sides. I'm just here to serve as a distraction-" Calum covered his mouth in horror.

"Distraction for wha-"

Next thing I know a bucket of ice water is dumped on my head.

Alyssa shrieked, her hair falling to her shoulders as her white shirt turned clear. I tried not to stare at her pink bra I could clearly see through her top.

Luke's eyes widened, his hand clasped over his mouth to withhold the laughter. Michael, however, didn't try a bit.

"You should've seen your faces!" He held his stomach as he laughed harder.

Alyssa crossed her arms, obviously not caring about her now soaked shirt.
"We could do better, couldn't we, Ash?"

I looked up, my bandana slowly sliding down my head as my face reddened. "Y-yeah, sure, I g-guess..."

She smiled at me and went to get a new shirt.

After she left, Luke punched my arm playfully. "Dude, if you're gonna stare, stare without everyone noticing."

My face turned more red. "Was it really that obvious?"

All three boys looked at me before bursting into fits of laughter.

"Just hope that Aly didn't notice, man," Calum said between giggles.

I groaned. This couldn't get much worse.

Michael looked at the couch and gasped. "My baby!"

He ran towards to where the gaming remote I had been using sat, drenched in water. My hand flew to my mouth. I bit my palm so I wouldn't laugh.

Michael looked at me sternly. "You think this is funny?"

I nodded as Michael huffed, stomping away to find a towel.

Alyssa came out of the bunk room in a black All Time Low shirt and a towel wrapped around her blonde hair.

"You okay?" Luke opened his arms for a hug of forgiveness.

"Go away, Hemmings." she plopped down on a dry part of the couch and slid the lock button on her white iPhone.

I pulled off my soaked shirt and I noticed Alyssa's eyes flicker up from her phone, then quickly back down.

I sat down on the couch beside her.

"Rematch?"

A/N

shirtless ashton is my savior

{status: edited}