e i g h t

Ashton

Though I didn't trust Luke with most of my secrets, I'm not sure why I trust him with this one. Michael was usually the one that knew about my stupid crushes. Though I'm not sure it's a stupid crush. I've never felt this strongly about a girl before. But I am awkward and weird, and I tend to scare girls away. Like, real life girls. Ones that don't like me for the quirky guy on Twitter, or the fame. 

I rubbed my eyes and headed back towards my bunk. I saw Alyssa laying on her back, still fast asleep, snoring quietly. I was much too tired to acknowledge her though, and I collapsed on my bed, Falling asleep as my face hit the pillow.

-

I sat up to the annoying sound of my alarm, propping my elbow on the soft mattress and rubbing my eyes. As I glanced around, I notices all the other bunks' curtains were open. Why are they already up?

I stepped out of bed, my foot landing in a cold, gooey substance. I looked down to see whipped cream up to my ankle.

I groaned and hopped over to the door to the kitchenette, trying not to get any whipped cream on the ground, and slid it open. Not a second after I was hit in the face with, yet another, plate of whipped cream.

"What the hell!" I screamed.

I heard a shriek and four pairs of feet run the opposite direction, towards the doors of the bus.

My vision was foggy, thanks to the whipped scream coating my eyes. I wiped my face and shook my hands, getting as much of the whipped cream off as I could, not caring about the mess. I started towards the doors when I remembered: I was in my boxers.

But I remembered too late. I was already outside the bus, surrounded by cameras and screaming girls, in my boxers, covered in whipped cream. To my right I saw Luke, Michael, Calum, and Alyssa laughing their asses off behind some of the guards, and my left a bunch of girls freaking out because they were getting photos of every second of it.

I stormed back into the bus, Alyssa chasing after me, dying of laughter. Her laugh is so cute.

"Hey, look at me," she said, sounding stern but she had a huge grin.

I glanced her way and she wiped a finger across my face, licking the whipped cream off of it.

"Yum, don't you just love whipped cream?" She laughed and ran off towards the back of the bus.

I grudged towards the bathroom, taking a towel and putting it under the sink. As I started to get the creamy substance off my face, Luke opened the door.

"Are you shaving or something?" he smirked. "You needed to. That beard..."

"You think that was funny. I'll get you back," I laughed.

Luke backed away, pretending to be scared. "Alright, bro. Good luck with that."

He closed the door and I washed my face, partially embarrassed. But I already have my revenge plot forming in my head.

a/n

Oooh michevious are we ashy? ;)

I'm going to start writing more because I'll write chapters In class, and I have two more fan fiction ideas. But two stories is enough for now:)

-J

{status: edited}