e l e v e n

*alyssa*

"How's everyone doing tonight!" Luke yelled into the mic.

The crowd erupted into roars.

"We hate to announce that Alyssa won't be performing tonight, she has lost her voice."

The way the crowd's concerned response made me smile.

"Anyways, we are going to start with She Looks So Perfect, because, y'know," Michael laughed into his mic, twisting around the earpiece in his ear.

"1! 2! 3! 4!" I heard Ashton yell as he started out on the drums.

Calum, Michael, and Luke started jumping around the stage, and I had to contain my giggles as I sipped on my warm tea.

I went into the twitter app and scrolled through my mentions.

@5sos4ever: so sad to hear @alyssasaprano couldn't perform tonite. Sending good wells her way :)

@onedirectionlwwy: hope @alyssasaprano is feeling better soon! Loved seeing her jam out on that stage!

I smiled as I exited the app, clicked on a random game and tapping the screen as I heard another song start playing.

She said to me
forget what you thought
'cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

I hummed the tune as they played, and laughed when Calum cracked jokes in the song.

As I sat nodding my head, Michael ran behind the stage where I was, holding his pants together.I burst out laughing, trying to get my camera up as fast as I could. I snapped a few pictures as he looked around frantically. "Where's the duct tape?"

I laughed even harder as he started rummaging through drawers as he held his jeans together.

"Um, Michael! Did you fix your pants?" Calum said through the mic, the crowd laughing.

"Um, Alyssa, can I borrow something?" Michael rubbed the back of his neck.

I bit the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't laugh. "Um... I'll see what I can find." I rummaged through my bag I had brought and the only thing I had found was a maxi skirt and a pair of sweats. I started laughing again. 

"What? Is it?" his eyes widened at the sight of the skirt I had lifted out of the bag

I tossed it to him, smiling a "good luck" towards him.

He groaned and pulled on the white maxi skirt and walked out on stage, the crowd erupting in giggles again.

-

"All you had was a skirt?!" Luke laughed. We were sitting on the bus eating gummi bears. Luke had become like a big brother to me, treating me almost like Liam did.

"No! I had a pair of sweatpants in my bag!" I giggled.

"You did not!" Luke was full-on cackling now.

"I did! I didn't want him to wear them out. Plus, he rocked that skirt!" I snapped my fingers and Luke continued to laugh.

I grabbed the last red gummi bear from the bag and Luke pouted.

"I wanted the red one!"

"If you want it, you got to catch me!" I jumped up from the couch and ran off the bus. I heard the tall boy chasing after me.

I ran into the halls of the arena, where stage workers were taking stuff out, almost crashing into things. I looked behind me to see Luke still chasing me down the hall. I turned around and stuck the red gummi bear in my mouth and smiled.

He slowed to a stop and groaned. But soon, his frown turned into a smirk. Before I could do anything, he sprinted towards me and grabbed me.

"Luke!" I whined. He started tickling me and I squeeled, trying to get away.

"Oh, hey Ashton!" Luke pushed me towards him. I fell backwards and he caught me in his arms. He helped me stand back up and smiled sheepishly.

"Hey, how 'bout we hit up the club tonight? We could invite the One Direction boys as well," Calum said as he approached Luke. 

"Sounds like a plan."

a/n:
I WENT TO THE CONCERT LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS SK PERFECT.

THEY PERFORMED WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER FOR THE FIRST TIME LIVE EVER AND THATS LIKE MY FAVORITE SONG AND I WAS ALMOST CRYING

ASHTON TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF.

OKAY BYE.

{status: edited}