Assault on Fort Skip Stones Part One

(A/N) Howdy y'all, just checking on you to see if your ok. Please be warn that this chapter is a bit darker then normal so...yea just letting you know. If you like dark things, then I its ok what you like. Still kinda new so don't be mad and take my firewood. Kinda need that to tell more stories. Anyway that's all I wanted to say so grab a seat and some S'mores.

Max POV

After when We got back to the station, I set the four water tanks down on the floor and waited to see what we're going to do next. I can see Nova holding multiple strange color bottles and walk up to the tank and pour it in.

Nova: Trust me, you will thank me for this.

I didn't understand what she is implying, but I would rather not ask about it. Mia jump down from my mech and I depart from it. I walk up to Nova while Mia ran to the armory.

Max: The time is 9:56am. You do know were not going to make it tonight.

Nova: I know in thirty minutes were attacking so here.

Nova reach into her bag again and pulled out some snakes that Mia got. She pulled out 2bags of chips and three cans of a drink called Sea Splash.

Nova: Eat up, it is all we have left.

It wasn't much, but I already kind of got used to it. As I was eating food with Nova, Mia return to the room wearing a white fox mask that have red paint trickling down from the eyes and her metal arm replace to become more shaper. She is wearing advance combat armor that ordinary knifes couldn't penetrate and a satchel she used to raid the city the other day and holding a red and black mountain ice pick. She sat down next to us and grab a can and a few chips.

Mia: I should go down there and grab more.

Nova: You should very soon, it our final meal.

Mia just pick up a can and with her pick, she poke a hole in the can and drank it. When she was finished, she crush the can with her head and toss the can to the side. Both Nova and I just watch her while she was doing all that.

Max: D-did you just shotgun that drink???

Mia: I DON'T KNOW, LETS GOO!!!

Nova: Mia wait I need to tell you something.

Mia: Hmm what is it?

As Mia and Nova were talking to each other, I embark my mech and start it up. I reach and grab one of the water tank and equip it next to the gas for the flame thrower. Once I hear the lock sound, I knew that they were ready to be used. Soon when they were done, Mia hop on the mech shoulder and sat down.

Nova: Ok here is the plan. When I send you down there, Mia will find the core while Max will keep them distracted by any means. Once Mia found the core she will send me the exact cornets and you two will regroup. Then I will transport you back to base. Any questions?

Mia: I do. Why can't you transport the core to us?

Nova: The drones could locate it, however, not the exact cornets. It will consume too much power to our base for something that we do not need, or we might teleport the entire fort to the ship.

Mia: Sounds about right. Anyway, let's go

Nova: The time is 10:27am once I teleport you to the ground, head for the base of the mountain I will support Max with my drones and ping them so make sure to defend yourself. Remember, we are dealing with terrorist, so we must not take any chances.

I was already standing on the teleporter. With every passing moment, I can feel my heart beating more aggressively. Soon when Nova enter the cords, we were at the ground. Mia then pointed at the mountain I walk over there while moving the trees to make a path. When we saw the fort, I saw many of those octarians and "tentacle creatures" looking at us in disbelief almost as if they were in shock.