Chapter one

" Is this the place?" (Y/N) asked as a person walked to catch up to them. They were there: Fazbear Fright. The place that burned down. It was said that something horrible was in the building still.

The building looked to be falling apart. Part of the roof had fallen into the inside of the building itself. It sure looked like a dump, as if it already didn't look like one.

Instant regret hit (Y/N)'s stomach as they took a foreboding step forward; they gulped in fear when doing so.

" Yeah," breathed out ( B/F/F) as they gazed at the ruins in interest. We are so going to die, (Y/N) thought in terror.

Everyone has heard tales of these ruins and what lies within them: an old relic animatronic; it was said that before it came here it used to be a murderous human being that hated children.

But now the murderer is apparently dead, and lies in Fazbear Fright of which it sure did live up to its name especially since everything there was creepy.

( Y/N) had been hearing that parts or even whole animatronics were in that building. It unsettled them to their core a bit, but still they wanted to see if it was real; it would amazing if the animatronics were there! (Y/N) couldn't wait to see what was in there!

" I wasn't expecting it to still stand," they replied to ( B/F/F). ( B/F/F) chuckled, " Me either. So we're totally going to check it out right?"

(Y/N) nodded with a grin as the two of you took out supplies that you two might or might not have planned to bring...Okay you totally planned to bring snacks and all different sorts of stuff you probably shouldn't have too much of.

" Let's go then," Your friend darkly said. (Y/N) had anticipation that this wouldn't end well, but they went along with their friend because they really wanted to check out the place.

It's now or never.

( Y/N) wiped their head of sweat; the sun was blistering hot today.

The two friends started to walk towards the ruins. A ' Police Line Do Not Cross' barricade tape ran across the door to the destroyed building.

( B/F/F) grasped the tape, and bent it down, stepping over it with haste. They beckoned to (Y/N) with a quick coming wave.

(Y/N) followed them, the scent of smoke and burnt wood.

The building was strange. Parts of the roof had fell in certain places, but the amusement park was still standing. How it was standing was the real question.

Each step the two friends made as they entered the building only made the place seem scarier and scarier. What didn't help was that your friend asked: " Is it okay if we split up?"

(Y/N) gazed at them in confusion, why would you want to separate from me? Can't you sense the...darkness?

It was true. While (Y/N) did like being in the place as much as their friend, they sound sense something off about the place; it was like there was a great evil, and maybe there was, (Y/N) didn't know.

That's why they were there to explore. The two put together had enough supplies to survive hopefully at least a few nights; up to a week of supplies if ( Y/N) had to guess.

" S-sure t-thing," ( Y/N) replies as they paused to gaze into a strange looking room. It was near the entrance as well. It was strange. " I-I'll just stay here investigating this room." You commented as you without a second thought went into the strange place.

There was a ton of stuff inside the place. You were confused to see a weird computer working. What surprised you was that it was in fact still working.