~Quick note before the story~

(Not my own picture)

In case you didn't read the description here it is again. 

Just stating now that this isn't one of those books that'll only last one chapter and never be continued. This book will be completed. This won't be one of those skip everything else and get to the main point books either. Love takes time to form and well as relationships do. If you don't like that then don't read or just skip to what you want. But you will miss out if you do.

This books progress may be slow but will be completed nonetheless. I can promise all of you that my friends. 

As I said before, love takes time so give it time for a relationship to start to form between them. 

None of these characters are mine, they all belong to their original creators. 

Also if anyone has any ideas for what they want to happen in this story just message me or leave it in a comment. I'm open to taking ideas and suggestions at all times. I will dedicate the chapter to you and give you a shout out if I do use your idea. 90% of the time I will probably use your ideas if you guys give my any. 

Sorry if this story is slow. I have other stores that I am currently working on as well and writers block does effect me a bit. So suggestion would be widely appreciated. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you have.    

~Hope you enjoy!~