~Chapter Eighteen~

(Alice's Pov)

I must find that girl! I need her! How dare he, Joey, keep her away from me! I don't care who he is anymore. I don't even care if that girl is his daughter. As long as she's here she will never be safe from me. 

I laugh as I think of the last girl. Shame, she was already dead when Sammy gave her to me but she was perfect. Well... Almost perfect. She was scared, tainted. But she would have done nonetheless. I took her lifeless heart from her chest and put in into mine. I help whole, so pure, but I didn't look any different. I need a live one so I can slowly turn her blood to ink and make the heart perfect. 

Yes, I will go to Sammy. He will bring her to me as he did the last one. This time she better be alive. Mice are so rare to find alive but this cat knows just where to hunt. I start the walk down to the lounge, where my Sammy stays. My, I've been away from him to long! I only planned on not seeing him for a few days! It's been a week! 

My, Sammy will be so happy to see me! I hastily make my way to his door, excitement bubbling in me at seeing him again. Though he may have rejected me... twice... he's mine. I will make sure that he will be mine forever. I just need to perfect my looks and I know he'll accept me! Then he will truly be mine! I knock on the door. It doesn't take long for my Sammy to answer.  

"I've got a problem!" I exclaim, not able to hold my anger back that well. 

"With what?" Sammy asks. I knew he'd care! Now she will be mine! You can't hide forever Lydia! 

"That damn demon! He threatened to kill me if I ever did anything related to that thing you call a girl!" I tell Sammy, annoyed at the fact that I haven't torn her open yet and taken her heart. 

"That girl you so rudely called a thing is mine, Alice. bendy nor I will let you touch her," he tells me in a low voice. WHAT?! She's his?! No, no, no, that just won't do. Sammy is mine. How dare she seduce him! How dare she try to take my Sammy away! Anger washes over me in fresh waves. 

"What made you so soft all of a sudden?" I question in pure anger. 

"I'm not the same Sammy who brought you that other girl. Lydia is my girl. Meaning she's mine. Don't touch her," Sammy threatens me. Anger takes me over. HIS GIRL? HIS GIRL? THEY'RE TOGETHER?! i MUST HAVE HER BEAUTY SO THAT HE WILL WANT ME INSTEAD OF THAT FILTH! I must.. I must.. I push Sammy out of my way in a blind rage and run into the room, looking for my target and there she is, sitting on the couch. I WILL KILL YOU! 

I laugh in delight at finding her and start walking towards her. Finally! I feel something grab me by the throat and pick me up. I look up and see it's Bendy, or should I say Joey drew. Sammy called him Bendy, he must not know he's her father meaning she must not know either! Yes, that will due just fine. 

"What did I tell you?" Joey growls at my, angry. I smile. 

"Wouldn't it be a shame if she knew the truth?" I manage to choke out before I lost my ability to breath. 

"I will tell her, not you," Joey says in a angry snarl. He starts to walk out of the room before he travels through the ink. I screech in pain as I feel the ink pulling at my being, threatening to pull me beck. We reemerge and he drops me on the floor where I gasp for air. Once I can finally breath without coughing I look up at Joey. 

He picks me up my the neck again and drags me across the his lair and over to a wall. In the process I see a searcher. Why isn't it attacking? He create a rope string nd binds my ankles and wrists together. 

I want to scream at the pain it causes but I clamp my jaw shut. I mustn't let the ink pull me back! I mustn't show him I'm in pain! 

"I warned you Susie," he growls at me. I don't respond due to the pain. I hate it when people call me that! I should be called Alice! Why hasn't he killed me yet? Aw, has he gone soft too? Seems I'm not so doomed after all!