~Chapter Three~

He knows

"Ah ah little sheep, your shepherd still needs you," he says next to my ear causing shivers to down down my back.(dirty mind alert)Ummm, that can be taken in the wrong way. I blush. Lydia! Now is not the time to go into dirty mind mode! I chastise myself.

He takes a step back and grabs me wrist, leading me over to the bed, but not the bed I was first set onto, no, the bed he was sleeping on. Or so I thought he was sleeping on, no, he wasn't asleep at all. I see the rope next to his bed right before he grabs it. My heart starts to beat faster.

He pushes me back lightly so that I'm sitting on the bed. I look up at him in confusion. He takes my wrist but I try to pull it away. This is going to be a long night.

He finally manages to tie the rope around both of my wrists. What he does next makes me gasp. He ties the rope around his wrists. Fuck. No way am I getting away now! He sits down next to me and I sigh as I move over so he has room to lay down. I wonder how he managed to bind my wrists in the dark? Well there is that unknown light source. 

He lays down and I lay down too. I try to lay as close to the wall as I can. He's gonna have fun sleeping with me. I sleep talk and move a lot in my sleep, heh, I wouldn't be surprised if I hog the bed as well, these beds are rather small. To my surprise he puts the blanket over me as well. That was, kind actually. It is cold in here.

After a few hours or what feels like I few hours, I finally manage to sleep. Nothing good either.

Dream

I'm in the music department of this old studio and Bendy is there. He's walking up to me. I try to run but when I move my legs to I don't go anywhere. I stay in one place.

In fear I look up at Bendy but he's not Bendy anymore. Instead I see my... dad. He looks just like he did in the photos Henry has of him and the ones I got from my mom.

"Dad?" I say but it comes out as a whisper. In seconds I'm in his arms and I'm crying. "I miss you," I say through my tears.

"I'm so sorry," he tells me and then pulls back. "Don't fear the demon...." he tells me as he starts to fade away.

"No!" I yell. "Please don't leave me again!" I yell as he fades from sight.

End of dream

I open my eyes as I say the word no again. I feel arms around me, I have no clue who they belong to but I don't complain. I latch onto them and cry. They feel odd. They feel damp, almost sticky and smells like ink. Ink... Sammy!

I pull back and he lets go of me. Fuck, am I blushing again? Why was he holding me? Was I crying in my sleep or something? Oh no, did I sleep talk again?! I scoot back until my back touches the wall and bury my head in my arms. I thought he was going to bring me to Bendy if I ran, so why am I still alive?

I go to speak but am afraid of the tears coming back if I do speak. I sigh. A couple of minutes go by before I finally say something. 

"I thought you were going to give me to Bendy if I ran," I say but it's muffled because my head is still barred in my arms.

He grabs my arm and pulls me towards him so that I'm right next to him. "You already met my lord. He spared your life my sheep. You are special," he tells me. How does he know about that?! I thought he'd be mad at me! 

"You know?" I exclaim in confusion.

"His hand print was on your cheek," he tells me. Oh. I guess it didn't matter that I fell down the stairs into an ink puddle then. He was going to know either way I guess. But damn does it still hurt. The nightmare didn't make it any better either. Now I've got a slight headache too. I look up at him and see him with the dim light. I still want to know what the source of that light is. 

I slowly bring my hand up to his face and lift his mask. He doesn't stop me at first but then grabs my wrist in his hand. I jump and look away, probably blushing. Now what in the world made me want to do that? What was I thinking? There's no way he'd let me to do that! 

"I'm sorry," I whisper. He's actually not as bad once you get past the whole sacrifice thing. He seems kind actually. I wonder what he was like when he was still human. He didn't deserve this. 

"You would fear me if you saw my face," he says quietly.

"I doubt anything you do will make me more scared than I already am," I huff then mentally yell at myself for admitting I am scared. That only gives him more power! But does he really want that kind of power...

He lets go of my wrist and takes his mask off and my eyes widen. Even his face is covered in ink! Who in the world would do such a thing!

"Who did this to you?" I ask in anger. No one deserves this.

"Joey Drew," he tells me. I gasp.

"My- my dad?" I squeak out.

"Your dad..." Sammy trails off. How could my dad have done this?! The image of him in my head shatters and I no longer see him as the good man I once did... I still love him though...how could I not?