~Chapter Nineteen~

I'm chatting with Sammy and Bendy when my phone goes off. I get up and walk over to it. I don't remember turning it back on but okay. I look at the caller and groan. My stupid ex. You know what, screw it! I'm going to tell him what's what. 

"What the hell do you want now?" I ask him. 

"Hey Baby," he says. 

"Don't call me that, Josh. You lost that right that moment you cheated on me!" I say in anger and put my phone on speaker as I walk into the lounge part and walk over to my sketchbook. 

"Aw, babe. Don't be so mean. I said I"m sorry," he say. 

"Stop calling me that! I have a boyfriend and hes not you! Screw off," I tell him. 

"Oh hunny, no one could ever take my place at your side," he coos. I laugh. 

"What place? You never truly had one, Josh. Stop calling me and leave me the hell alone if you know what's good for you," I tell him. He laughs. 

"Shut your damn mouth you ungrateful bitch and stop talking to me in that kind of way. Get your ass over to my house right now, you need taught a lesson," he angrily demands. 

I'm about to snap at him but Sammy cuts in. He grabs my phone. "Hello. This is Lydia's boyfriend. You need to back the fuck off or me and you are going to have a few words. You so much as lay a finger on her and you'll end up in the hospital," Sammy threatens him. 

"You wonder why I broke up with you! You had no respect for me, violated me, hurt me and forced me to do things I didn't want to! Go to hell!" I yell in anger as I grab my phone from Sammy and hang up the call. I'm done with him. I didn't have him blacked because I was unsure but now I'm more than sure. It's Sammy. I choose Sammy. He respects me, treats me kindly, doesn't hurt me nor forces me to so things i don't want to. 

I try breathing to calm myself down but end up chucking my phone at the couch in anger. "What a nerve that immature puppy has! Thinks he can do whatever he wants to me without me saying something about it?! I'm not a push over like he is!" I yell in anger as I open my sketch book, tear out the picture I drew of him and rip it up. I keep ripping it until Sammy puts his arms around me. I latch into him as I try not to cry. I'm not angry anymore, just upset. 

Sammy leads me over to the couch and we both sit down, me on his lap. Gawd, what does my dad think about this? Henry would be flying off the walls in anger if he ever saw this. 

I loo at my dad and then look down. I move off of Sammy's lap but I don't move to fat so that we're still touching. 

"He seemed the ideal match for me at first. He was charming, kind even. The longer I was with him the more and more it faded away. Whenever we were alone, which I tried to avoid happening, he would do thing I didn't like. I trusted him and he threw it back in my face." I say, getting angry again. Sammy puts his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder.  

Bendy lets out a growl and leaves. I shrug. Must be Alice or something. I look at Sammy and hug him. He hugs me back. 

"I'm sorry you had to go through what your ex did to you," Sammy tells me. I shrug. 

"It's not your fault Sammy. It's mine. I should have ended things sooner with him but I was to scared to. Boy was Henry glad when I told him I broke up with Josh." I say. Thought Henry never knew what that immature puppy did to me and I want to keep it that way. He'd probably file charges if he knew the boy hurt me. 

I sigh as my phone rings again. I look at the caller Id and am surprised to see it's not Josh nor Henry. "Jee, am I popular today," I mutter as I answer the phone.