~Chapter Twenty Six~

(Susie's Pov)

I sit up fast, breathing fast from a nightmare I just had. Was that...a memory? Did I really tare it's heart out? Suddenly thoughts from when I first woke up come back. Sammy. He must be mine. I have to take her heart. I must be perfect. What? Lydia? Why would I hurt her? She took him darling. I hear a voice say, causing me to jump. I know this voice is inside my head. 

'Who are you,' I ask. 

'I'm Alice and so are you. We're Alice hunny,' the voice says. Was she me before all this happened?

'I'm not Alice. I'm susie,' I tell Alice. 

'No! He made us into her! He made us glorious! Listen dear. You may be in control of this body now but I am not gone dear. You can never escape the ink down here!' she tells me. 

'He made me into Alice?' I exclaim in my mind to her. 

'Yes. Now, move quick. We need to go back to my workplace. My machines will help you. We need to prepare to take her heart. Then he'll be yours. Then that Alison Pendle can't steal our part!' she half yells and starts laughing laughing like a physicopath. I cringe. 

'I will do nothing of the sort' I yell at her. 

'Dear, don't you want him? Didn't you really want that part? We can have both! Come on, dear, we need to get to work!' she says, ergancy in her voice.  

I ponder over what she says. I do want him to be mine. But that's all in the past. He has a girlfriend and it's to late to even have that part, if I ever got it. 'No, Alice. Sammy loves someone else and getting that part was the past. It's no longer a thing,' I tell her. 

'WHAT? No longer a thing?! Don't fool yourself, hunny! He can be yours, you just need to have her heart. Then we will be perfect!' she yells. 

'How?' I ask. 

'have you seen us? We're hedious! If you have her heart we'll no longer look so, so, so, horrid! He'll want us then! He'll be ours! With that rat gone nothing can stand in our way!' she declares. 

'No,' I tell her. 'He has someone. You have to accept that. You're stuck in the past but I'm not. I may only remember the past, nothing recent you've done but it's gone. The chance to get he part is gone Alice,' I tell her. 

'Oh sweetheart, we got the part. Then that Allison Pendle came along and threatened to steal our part! We must not lose it! We are Alice! We are an angel!'

'Goodbye Alice. I don't want anything to do with you. I got myself back and I intend to keep it that way. You're not wanted or needed anymore,' I say as I let go of wanting the part of Alice. It's over. I had gotten the part and now it's over. I don't know what's happened to my family but I don't really think I can leave this place. Sammy loves her. I need to accept that and let him go. I take a deep breath in and let it al go. 

I hear Alice screech as if in pain but it soon dies down. 'You can' t get rid of me forever....'  she tells me, her voice fading out. 

I'm Susie. I have no intention on hurting the girl Sammy loves, no matter how much I wish that girl could be me. 

I let my mind ponder on what's happened and it goes back to the walk with Norman. He's an interesting guy to say the least. I wanna get to know him better. Wow, it sounds like I like him or something. I sigh and lay back down. 

Joey is out in the studio somewhere. Me and Norman are on the couches because it would be weird if we slept together and Sammy and Lydia are sleeping in the bed. I turn over and supress a groan. 

I'm not her. I know I'm not her. Why does a part of me want to do what she says? Is it the ink? I mustn't lose my hold on myself. Not again. I could hurt someone, or worse, kill someone for that matter. 

I get up and quietly slip out the door. The other me knows almost the whole layout of this place and somehow I remembered it. 

Now that I know that everything here is a friend I can travel in peace. I remember being in a place before I woke up. This place seemed to belong to someone. Someone that I feared but who's there to fear now?

When I get back the the place I slowly walk in the big room. Who's room was this? I can't remember. I venture in more and see all the screens playing Bendy cartoons. I smile. I always did love the cartoon. Shame it had to die with the studio. Hearing noise behind me I turn around. Oh, it's Lydia's dad.

"I..." I trail off, searching for the right words. I sigh. "What did I do?" I ask. He's quiet for a minute before he answers. 

"You tried to kill my daughter. I brought you here. Nothing was going to stop you so I threw you in the ink," he tells me, his growl voice still not familiar to me yet. 

That must be how I got myself back. I decide to just say it. Maybe he can help me get rid of her? He's the reason why I'm me again. 

"She's..." I sigh. "She's not gone." I say quietly. 

"What do you mean?" he asks. 

"She spoke to me.Told me to hurry and take Lydia's heart. I told her no. I told her that I'm Susie, not Alice," I tell him, looking down. 

"How much do you remember?" he asks. 

"I remember the layout of the studio. I remember taking someone's, a butcher gangs body apart. I remember why I needed her heart and I remember when I first came here. Alice is the one who told me I got the part," I say. 

"Remember who you are, not who you wanted to be. Whatever you remember, it's in the past. It is not who you are," he tells me. That actually makes me feel a bit better. 

"Thank you," I say. "I, er, found this book. It says "Dark Magic or Illusion of darkness, something like that," I tell him. He's quiet for a minute or so. 

"I need this book right away. It could just be the key to feeing us," he tells me. I think for a moment. 

"If Lydia was able to give everyone back theirselves then could she be the one to fix this?" I ask, thinking out loud. 

"I don't know," he tells me. "Yes, I did make a loophole in the spell but I need Darcy, Lydia's late mother for it. I don't know if it'll work with just Lydia," he admits. 

We both stand there in thought for a few minutes before an idea hits me. "From what I picked up from dark magic when I was younger and into that type of thing, it's binding. If it's bound to you and hypothetically bound to her mother and you two had a child, wouldn't that bond carry on? If you're the dark and Darcy the light then wouldn't that make her both?" I ask. I probably sound stupid right now. I was big into magic as a kid and teen and I did read about it a lot back then but I don't know if my knowledge is reliable. 

"That's...That's not a bad thought process," he says as if in thought. "That would mean that Lydia is able to both make more humans into ink creatures and turn them back!" he says, excitement in his growl voice. 

"I need to think about this more. Fo now let's not say anything to the others. No use in giving them false hope if we're wrong," he says to himself. 

"Meet me here tomorrow, we'll talk about this more. Right now I need that book and need to do a little testing and research,"  he tells me. 

"What time?" I ask. 

"Middle of the night again," he tells me. I nod my head. 

We ponder over the idea a little bit more before i start walking back. I might get a chance to be with my family once again! I hope they're okay! I can't believe we've made such a break through on this!

Here's chapter Twenty Six! This are getting interesting, magic wise that is. Honestly I'm not even sue how to get them to turn back to being human, I'm just coming up with ideas on how to as I write. Any have any suggestions? If so then Pm(Private message) me. Otherwise let me know what you think down in the comment section, I'm curious about what you think. 

Comment-

Vote-

Enjoy~