~Chapter Eight~

(Contains Mature content: Warning) 

Opening my eyes once again in my father's old studio I look around. Must've fallen asleep on the couch. I get up and look around for Sammy but I can't find him so I decide to go for a little walk to clear my mind. 

Opening the door to the lounge, at least I think it's called the lounge, I walk out half expecting Sammy to come and take me back inside. I think he trusts me now so it should be fine shouldn't it? I wonder where he is. 

I walk for a while, totally lost in thought before I see something weird looking. What the hell?! It looks like one of the butcher gang but majorly malformed! Wait! Damn it Lydia! You really need to pay more attention to where you are instead of spacing out all the time! Now I'm lost! 

I go to turn around but it sees me and starts running towards me. Oh shit! I'm about to take off running but then Bendy appears out of literally nowhere. He literally walked through a wall! 

He sees me and then sees the butcher gang member before he attacks it, successfully killing it but then searchers, no, let me rephrase that; Three mega huge searchers appear and come at Bendy. He grabs my wrist, pulls me into him so that I'm against his chest, pushing my face into his chest. I try to pull back but then I have a feeling of dizziness and not being able to breath. 

When he lets go I stumble backwards. He grabs my arm, studying me before I can fall on my butt. I look around and gasp. How did he do that? One moment we were being attacked and the next we're some place completely different? I look at Bendy, amazed at his ability to do that. We must have traveled through ink in order to do that. Right? It would make more sense then him teleporting. 

I look down and see my clothes have ink on them. I slightly frown at this but am still too amazed to be unhappy about ink being on my clothes. 

Bendy lets go of my arm and I look up at him. "Thank you," I say. He just saved my life. He lets out a meow like sound as if trying to say your welcome. Well that's a cute sound.  

I'm about to walk and look around but he grabs my hand and leads me to a room. The first thing I see is a picture of my mom and dad. I freeze for a second before I walk over to the picture, tears filling my eyes and the memory that I've met neither of them.  

"I miss them," I say with sadness. "I never got to meet either of them. But Henry's a good parent. He raised me after all," I tell Bendy. Bendy lets out a sad sounding whimper. 

Unaware that he had walked over to me until he was right behind me until he reaches out his clawed hand and point to my mom. It causes to me to jump slightly. 

"She died giving birth to me," I tell him. Then he points to my dad. "I don't know. He just went missing. That's why I'm here. There has to be some clue as to where he is in his studio. I refuse to believe he's truly gone. Unless they give prof to me he will always be alive in my eyes." I say quietly. 

Bendy hugs me. I set the picture down and turn around so that I can hug him back. He's tall in this form. He's even taller than Sammy and Sammy is at least a good five, six inches taller then me. Bendy is about eight or nine inches taller then me. 

"Don't worry. I'll find a way to fix this so that you can be free. You must to have been human once. Weren't you all?" I say. I can't give up. I won't give up, for their sake I'll never give up! I'll always try to find a way until there's a day I am no longer able to do so. 

Bendy pulls back and turns towards the wall and writs, H. E.   I. S.   N. O. T.    D. E. A. D.  

I gasp, tears spilling over. "You mean my dad is here?!" I exclaim in joy. The demon nods his head. I hug him tight and he hugs me back.