~Chapter Twenty one~

(Bendy's Pov)

I growl as I sense Alice has broken my ink ropes. I travel through the ink and when I get there I see shes winning against the searchers. If they can't pull her into the ink then I'll just have to do it myself. 

I walk over to her, grab her arm and draw her to a huge ink puddle and throw her in. She struggles. She looks liek she's about to speak but the ink takes her over, making her face even more hideous as she's completely over taken by the ink.  I growl as the searchers just look at me. 

"She would have hurt Lydia. I had no choice," I say. I feel the need to make them understand why I did this so I don't seem like a killer. 

I'm so angry at her ex for hurting her. How dare he hurt my daughter! Once I'm human again I will make him pay. I'm broken form my thought by a searcher. 

One comes up to me and starts telling about this murderous ink creature that lives in the depths on the studio where the ink has flooded everything. He says he think it could be a threat to Lydia so I decide to check it out myself. It couldn't hurt to make sure that this creature can't hurt my daughter. 

"Thanks. I'll check this out right away," I say as I travel through the ink to this place. 

Once I get there I start to walk around. This creature has to be pretty strong to walk around in this past knee deep ink and not get over taken by the ink. He'd have to be strong like I am. 

I wonder around a bit. It doesn't take long to see a flashing light. I follow the light and it shines at me. I hear a screech and the creature starts running towards me. I stop moving. It has a projector on it's head. Duh, Joey. That's Norman Polk! God, what the hell did I do to the poor guy?! 

I sigh. I'll try to talk to him. "Norman. This isn't you. This is the inks doing. Don't let it control you," I say right as he gets in front of me. He attacks to my surprise, knocking me over. I attack back. Right as I'm winning he takes me down, wounding me majorly. I screech. He drags me under the ink before he takes me to his lair and throws me on the ground. God, he's just as twisted as I was! 

I pass out. When I come to it's to the sound of Lydia screaming. "Bendy!" I hear her yell in fear. I know she's not here. I'm hearing what's happening through a cut out. I must get to her! I stand up but fall over. I can't... NO! I have to! I try and try over and over again but I'm just to weak. "Lydia!" I screech as loud as I can. I can't die here! I'm the only one who can free the  others once she frees me!

Must stay awa... So tired...No I can.... Lydia! My last thoughts are of my daughter before I pass back out. I guess I'm not a invincible as I thought... But was he... 

Early update! I Know, I know. It's short. And I'm sorry. I couldn't think of much to add to this chapter. You'll love the next few chapters and plot twists that are coming. Lets just say. The broken is not broken anymore, just lost and old feelings are coming back. COUCH COUCH Alice COUGH COUGH. Oh what...
Also, I'll say one more thing; Old friends become new friends and the crazed won't be crazed any longer. That's all the hints I'm giving you about what is going to happen next. 

Hope you're all enjoying! 

Comment-

Vote-

Enjoy~