~Chapter Eleven~

(Alice's Pov)

I must be beautiful! No matter the cost I must accomplish it! And then I'll be perfect! I'll be the perfect Angel! I laugh as I think about all those Boris' that I have killed to be beautiful and I can't stop laughing. 

Then he'll want me. Then he won't reject me again. I love him. 

Walking down the abandoned halls of this hell I'm on my way to gather spare parts for my machines when I her a young female voice loudly say, "Damn it!"

My my my, what have we here? Another pawn in my experiments or a young beauty that will make me perfect? Why, only one way to find out.  

I stop a few inches before the shadows end and say, "Are you lost dear?" She looks surprised to hear my voice as she looks around. My, isn't she beautiful? I have to have her! She must be mine! 

Yes, she'll do just fine. This time he didn't have to give me her. This time she isn't dead either.

"Who are you?" she exclaims in surprise, a look of fear on her face. Perfect. Fear makes her easier to control. 

I giggle at her question. Who doesn't know lil' ol' me? "I'm Alice angel, darling. Who might you be?" I ask. I must know who! Who wouldn't know me? I'm an angel!

"I'm Lydia," she tells me. Now is my chance!

"Hello, Lydia," I say innocently. "Would you like to see something?" I ask. Now's it. Her face will be mine!

"Um- no, sorry. I was kinda looking for someone," she tells me. I don't speak for a minute. NO! I must have her! She will be mine! Looking for someone? Why I haven't seen a human soul in so long. I calm myself down. No need to scare her off. 

"I see. Maybe I can help you?" I ask. Then I'll kill you and take your heart so I can be perfect! The last wasn't enough. Not pretty enough. But you, yes you. You're face isn't flawed like hers. Your face is perfect for my experiments!   

"As nice as that sounds I think I can manage on my own," she tells me. My anger flares to life. How dare she keep rejecting an angel! "Nothing can actually hurt me without dying on the process," she says. 

Oh really now? She's got quiet the ego if she believes she can kill anything without a weapon. Nonetheless she will be mine! She has to be mine! 

"Oh? And how so if I may ask?" I ask, purely curious on her response. She sighs. 

"It was nice meeting you. Maybe we could hang out sometime even but for now I have to go," she informs me. I WILL HAVE YOU! I compose my anger. How dare she avoid my question. I'm an angel, darling. You don't deny an angel. 

"Leaving so soon? Dear, it isn't safe with the ink demon roaming about, why don't you let me help you back?" I ask her. I can't wait any longer. I'm going to take her rather she's willing or not. 

"Oh please, if Bend..." she trails off as I step out from the shadows, a look of horror on her face. How rude! I may be ugly now but when I'm done with you I will be perfect! Then he'll be mine! Then that Alison won't have a part anymore. The role will be mine like I was meant to be. 

"You were saying, dear?" I ask when I suddenly hear an angry growl. 

Bendy practically throws himself in front of the girl named Lydia and snarls the words, "Touch her and I'll kill you." The human gasps but doesn't look scared. How can this be so? He should be killing her right now! This makes no sense. That creature has almost killed me and I've not even done a thing wrong and yet here that rat is defying an angel and he's protecting her?

Fearful now I step back a few times. M-my Bendy. What brings you here?" I ask nervously, furious at myself for stuttering. I am an angel! I will not cower before demons! 

The demon grabs the girls arm and disappears into the ink. I let out an angry screech and retreat to the shadows and back to my lair. How dare he take her away from me?! SHE WILL BE MINE! I will have her and I will be beautiful! 

He'll help me have her. Yes. He'll bring her to me like he did the last one but this time she'll be alive. 

Oh Bendy. You can't protect her forever my little demon. I will have her one way or another. Now that I know she's here, nothing can stop me from getting what I want. What I need. What I deserve! I have be beautiful once again! I just need the flea and I will truly be an angel! 

So I know it's a bit short, I just couldn't think of much to add to this chapter. It's purpose was to add rising danger and make things harder for the main protagonist(Main character).   

Sorry about grammar or spelling errors. I'll be fixing all the errors I can find today sometime. 

Also. If I can get four votes then I'll publish another chapter today. 

Comment-

Vote-

Enjoy~