~Chapter Six~

The searchers

I yawn and sit up, rubbing my eyes. What happened last night comes back to me and I sigh. He knew my mom. I wish I knew her but she's gone. She's gone for good but my father.... If he's here than maybe he's not gone for good. Maybe he's still here holding on to hope and all I need to do is find him. Find him...

I get up and see my backpack is next to the couch. Good, now I can change clothing. What if he's waiting for me? Then I need to search the whole studio but what if there's something dangerous here?

Ruffling around my bag I find all I need. A tank top, shorts, underwear, and a bra. I look around and see a bathroom.

Taking my inky clothing off I put on my new ones. A purple tank top, black gene shorts, and matching blue lace underwear and bra. If he ever saw them... I look in the mirror to see I'm blushing. I shouldn't be having that thought. Yet here I am with that thought. Oh Lydia, what am I gonna do? 

I try to turn in the sink and to my dismay it works. I plug the drain, fill the sink with warm water, put some soap in it and put my inky clothing on it. That should clean them, won't take away the ink stains but least they'll be clean.

Opening the door I jump when I see Sammy sitting on the couch. He looks at me when I open the door. Least he feels comfortable enough to not wear the mask when I'm around. I sigh.  

I walk over to him and sit next to him. I need a hair brush. I get my sketchbook and start sketching something random and freeze when I realize that I'm drawing Sammy. I go to close my sketchbook but Sammy take it from me and looks at it. I blush.

He looks at me and chuckles. "Now I wonder who this could be?" Sammy says. Oh now he's just playing. It's clearly him.

"Gee, I wonder." I say, playing along. "Perhaps it's just some friendly ink creature I happen to have been lucky to meet," I say as though the idea just occurred to me.

"Oh really?" Sammy questions. "Do me and this ink creature need to have a talk?"

I smile. "Well he kissed me." I say probably blushing.

"Oh he did, did he?" He says. "Did you like it?" he asks.

I know for sure I'm blushing. I bite my lip. "Well, it took me off guard at first," I say, changing the topic slightly.

"Did you kiss him back?" Sammy questions. Fuck. Definitely blushing.

"Maaaaaybeeee," I say looking away. Sammy takes my chin in his hand and turns my head so that I'm looking at him.

"How did it feel?" He asks. My eyes widen at this question and I bite my lip again.

It takes me a while to answer him but when I do I say, "Nice." I can literally feel myself blushing now!

Sammy smiles. This flusters me. He sets my sketchbook on the little table in front of us.

"Do you ever want him to do it again?" He asks.

I bit my lip and my eyes dart to a different location of the room. "Maaaybe," I say.

Before I know it I feel his lips on mine. I slightly jump because I wasn't expecting it to happen again. He pulls me on top of him so that I'm straddling him. He wraps his arms around my waist.

He pulls back after a minute. Yup, I can feel the blush spreading across my cheeks.

He pulls be further into him and I gasp. I get a weird down there and my eyes widen. Oh dear, do I feel a certain way right now?! I put my arms around his neck without meaning to and my eyes widen.