one. NOT THE NERVOUS TYPE

i.
NOT THE NERVOUS TYPE

SOMETIMES WHEN YOU see someone for the first time, you know you were meant to meet

SOMETIMES WHEN YOU see someone for the first time, you know you were meant to meet. The stars align, and you happen to lay your eyes upon the one person you were destined to find, whether it be from across a room or only inches apart from one another.

That was not the way Willow felt when she met Fred and George Weasley. Specifically, Fred. In fact, she could say she felt quite the opposite. But, it wasn't like Fred and George had the intent of making a good impression on the girl in the first place.

"Who's headed out to Hogsmeade?" Lee Jordan had asked his fellow third year Gryffindors one morning at breakfast.

"Georgie and I are." Fred says, not looking up from his bowl of cereal.

"Why so blue, Fred?" George lifted his head up from his own bowl to look over at his twin, who had been shockingly quiet all morning, which was unusual for the boy.

"Oh nothing. We really need something interesting. The same thing every day gets quite boring." Fred sighs, stirring the soggy flakes in his bowl around.

"What d'you mean? The joke you two played on Flitwick yesterday was incredible! Even he started to laugh!" Lee responds, reaching across the table to give Fred's shoulder a good punch, which only caused him to jolt awake a tiny bit.

"Yeah, I guess." Fred shrugs, however, still not convinced.

"Alright, how about this. We each give each other dares to do throughout the day, and we have to follow through. No cheating, arguing, or swapping. Play properly." Lee says, which makes the twins grin widely and nod in agreement.

"You're on, Jordan." George smirks, and the trio does a three-way handshake across the table.

"Okay, I'll go first. Lee, I dare you to stand on the table at dinner tonight and do a little jig. Sing as loud as you possibly can." Fred says, back to his usual self. Lee mulls it over in his mind, then nods in agreement.

"You've got yourself a deal, Weasley." Lee smiles, then looks to George.

"I dare you to tell that first year right there, that he should give Mcgonagall a massive hug at the beginning of Transfiguration, to help him get higher marks." Lee chuckles, motioning to a small first year, sitting a few seats down.

"That's so cruel!" Angelina Johnson, a Gryffindor girl in the same year as the boys, had jumped in, shoving Lee's shoulder.