ten. MR. SWOOP HAIR

x.
MR. SWOOP HAIR

AFTER MUCH PRYING and convincing from both Dawn and Willmur, Willow Grace had made her decision

She was going to take up George's offer. As long as this meant the whole Weasley family would leave her alone.

As soon as Dawn returned from winter break, she too wanted Willow to accept the offer. Willow was hesitant, but with her two best friend's constant arguments, she gave in.

Of course Conrad was opposed to the idea, and when he heard George had even bribed his sister at all, he offered a good smackdown. Willow knew he was too much of a softie to do anything, so she ignored him.

One February morning, the day before Valentine's Day to be exact, Willow strutted through the hallways toward the pair of fiery red heads, paying close attention to which sweater had the golden 'G' knitted carefully onto the front it. Willmur and Dawn had to practically sprint to keep up with her as she maneuvered through the crowded halls.

"Weasley." Willow says, and they both raise their eyebrows at her, not knowing to whom she was referring to. "George. Bye Frederick." Willow says, waving Fred off. Fred's eyebrows were now knitted together into a confused expression, and he sulks off, continuing slowly down the hall. Willmur secretly pats him on the shoulder as he passes.

"I'll do it. I just won't go on a date with him. Am I clear?" Willow crosses her arms, and George smirks. He holds his hand out for her to shake.

"Glad to be doing business with you." He offers a smug wink.

Fred offers one more glance backwards from farther down the hall to look at the two. He wonders what was happening, and why Willow was talking to his twin brother, but not him.

That next morning, Willow woke up to a pile of roses at the foot of her bed, with a card reading 'happy Valentines day. -F'

She huffed, shoving the roses under her bed, then falling backward onto the bed, pulls a pillow over her face.

This was going to be a long two years.

Spring was now blooming on the grounds of Hogwarts, and the students were enjoying their happiness and the good energy before the dreaded final testing came upon them like a load of bricks.

Dawn and Willow had began to enjoy the weather by taking the long route to their classes, things like walking outside through the courtyards, down the winding paths to the towers, whatever they could do.

One Friday morning, the two best friends had been walking form their Defense Against the Dark Arts class, and the topic of their professor came up.