chapter 1 : got caught

『 ❈ 』

『 ❈ 』

the day at school was tiresome for haechan. being a secretary for the student council and having to supervise everything is definitely not his forte. luckily, the president, mark lee, decided to cover for haechan which caused him to stay later than everyone else.

after arriving at his dorm, haechan threw his bag on the floor and flopped on his bed. after minutes of being lazy, he changed into his casual clothes.

the dorm he lives in has two adjacent bedrooms; one for himself and one for his roommate named mark lee. they've been living together for quite a while now but they haven't really gotten to know much about one another, they barely hold conversations with each other at school.

he's thankful it was friday which meant no school the day after. he truly disliked attending school.

instead of resting, haechan decided to binge-watch videos on youtube - the usual.

when he couldn't find any more content to entertain him, he scrolled through his recommended and what he saw made his jaw dropped.

"are you fucking kidding me?"

a moaning video of mark was recommended to him. he knew it wasn't legit yet something urged him to listen to it.

clicking on the video, he figured it wasn't mark at all but it sounded exactly like him.

after scrolling more and more, he discovered there were plenty of these kinds of videos up on the internet.

"where do these people find these?" he was bemused.

so, guess who went on a spree of watching these type of videos?

it was currently 6 pm and mark still hadn't come home, making haechan feel a sense of relief. the last thing he wanted right now was mark to walk in on him while he was going off.

one certain video turned him on. he continued watching it on his laptop that rested on top of his desk. he then sat on the chair facing the device.

(since the previous video got deleted, here's another one)

"i can't help it anymore" he groaned.

haechan gently slid off his shorts and his undergarment.

who knew mark's voice would arouse him like this?

he pleasured his excited member in between his delicate moving fingers. drowning in ecstasy with the thought of the older in his mind, he arched his back on his chair as soft moans escaped his yearning lips.

"aghnn.. ah.. mark~.. ughhn.. mark-nghn" he sucked on his fingers to lessen the sounds of his desire to be fucked by mark.

his once closed eyes that tilted back on the chair, opened. only to be met by a pair of an upside-down face who stood by the door.

"donghyuck?" mark looked confused, yet entertained of what he's seeing.

embarrassed by the situation, in the speed of light, haechan covered his exposed length and fixed his sweaty hair.

he squinted his eyes and pushed mark out of his room, "get out!!"

he closed the door and this time didn't forget to lock it.

the boy outside murmured, "cute" under his breath as a smirk formed on the sides of his lips.

--
[a/n] if u beg for chap 2, I might update :^)