chapter 11 : feelings

『 ❈ 』

『 ❈ 』

the sound of the annoying alarm woke donghyuck up. he opened his eyes to an empty bed - mark was nowhere to be seen. the tan male panicked to the thought mark leaving him. but reality struck him and realized mark wasn't his to begin with.

he sighed and forced himself to stand up. haechan went to the only bathroom in their dorm room and took a steamy shower.

after fifteen minutes of showering and readying himself up, he went to the kitchen with his bag strapped on one shoulder while his other hand pulled the door of the fridge. he grabbed the apple inside as his breakfast for today.

unlocking the door, he headed off to school while eating.

he sat on his usual seat between jaemin and renjun. haechan doesn't know why he was suddenly feeling gloomy after having such a wonderful time yesterday. it was so evident, his seatmates noticed it.

jaemin nudged haechan's shoulder, "let me guess, mister seagull problems?"

haechan, who's chin was resting on his arm that was leisuring on the table, averted his gaze to jaemin. the tan male looked unsure of what to answer.

"yeah, it's definitely him," renjun could see that look on haechan's face.

"is there a need for us to acquaint his face with our fist or nah?" jaemin asked casually.

haechan buried his face on his arms and shook his head.

renjun put his arm around haechan's shoulder and tried cheering him up, "come on tell us what's wrong so we can help you"

"i've grew feelings towards mark-"

"we been knew," jaemin cut off donghyuck.

donghyuck glared at jaemin before sitting upright and sighing once again.

"are you afraid of mark not liking you back?" renjun questioned.

"maybe," haechan slumped his shoulders, "i asked him what we are and i saw him hesitating"

"we may not have been there to tell you what that meant but based on what we're seeing from him, i surely do think he likes you back," renjun stated.

"did mark answer your question?" jaemin asked.

"he couldn't. his dad phoned him the second i finished asking my question"

"oh, anything else that bothers you?" renjun smiled.

donghyuck answered, "you know how we've been.." the younger clapped his hands twice to show the sexual activities him and mark has been doing.