chapter 19 : departure

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

9am. mark had woken up a few hours ago. he just finished packing up all his belongings in his suitcase. where to? you may ask. he's going home to his father. not that he misses his dad, but he was forced to go home.

initially, the plan before graduating was go to college here in this same school but his dad insisted to postpone mark's studies and work for a few months on their company to gain experience.

don't get him wrong, he likes the office since he's really close with the employees there but it's the responsibility of being the heir and running an already triumphant business and somehow continuing that success his father had worked on.

when he was little, he would stop by occasionally to check if his father was there, only to be disappointed that he was still overseas. so when his mother was running errands, the employees would look after him. it wasn't hard to get along with the employees since the age difference isn't that much of a stretch.

he sighed as he ruffled his hair. he still hasn't told donghyuck about it and he's leaving at night time. kun will pick him up from here, seoul, to gangnam where the company is and greet his dad before going home to see his mother.

mark adjusted his glasses that was slowly running down his nose bridge. he sat on the edge of the bed with his feet on the ground. he placed his palms on his knees that assisted him to stand up. he walked out of the room and knocked on haechan's door.

"sunshine," mark called out.

the door opened. haechan was rubbing his eye with his right hand while the other was inside his shirt, wrapped around his waist. he just woke up, after all.

mark smiled, "go shower, I'll be making breakfast"

haechan nodded and was about to close the door. mark kept his vision towards haechan. his foot halted the closing of the door.

he smirked. haechan missed that mischievous smirk.

mark turned around and sat on the kitchen isle, "keep the door open"

"how am I supposed to take off my clothes with you staring at me?," haechan reprimanded.

"I won't always be looking, I'm cooking, remember?" mark winked.

"whatever, I'll just strip in the shower and wear my clothes there," haechan said.

"open the bathroom door too, sunshine," mark replied.