chapter 3 : spanked

『 ❈ 』

『 ❈ 』

mark constantly tapped his slippers while his arms were crossed, waiting for his roommate to enter the door he's staring at right now. it was almost midnight and donghyuck still hasn't come home.

the black haired boy, sat on the sofa that faced the doorway, his head resting on it.

-

donghyuck was too caught up hanging out with his friends that he forgot about time at all. he even had dinner with the three males. after finishing up the food and when jeno was washing the dishes, donghyuck then realized it was very late.

"shit.. guys i gotta go," donghyuck bid his goodbye and ran his way to his dorm.

he was mentally cursing himself. he remembered the day when he and mark first met as roommates, the latter said something along the lines of getting punished when the other returns to the dorm past midnight. he probably misheard it though. what he's worried about is mark getting mad at him. he saw what mark can do when he's furious and haechan felt mortified when he did.

donghyuck checked his wristwatch and it was 11:59 pm. he quickened his pace because he wasn't even halfway near.

haechan stood at the door with sweat dripping all over him. fingers crossed that mark was already asleep. haechan's heart was rapidly beating from a marathon that he just did and anxiety adding up to that.

the younger slowly opened the door, hoping no one would hear it. the dorm was so dark, no lights were on. the moon was the only source of light lighting the dim room. does this mean mark already slept?

when donghyuck entered the room and closed the door behind him, he felt kind of relieved. only to be disappointed by mark who cleared his throat to catch haechan's attention.

"where have you been?" the older asked.

haechan gathered all his courage left and answered, "none of your business"

the younger continued walking towards the kitchen to get some water.

"it kinda is," mark replied with a stern tone.

"pft, how?"

"we're roommates and we're supposed to be looking out for each other"

"i don't care," haechan casually drank a glass of water. you might think he's not afraid of mark right now with the way he answers the older, but oh boy, this sunshine's hands are shaking.

"i care," mark held haechan's arm tightly.

haechan turned around to face mark, looked him deep in the eyes as he gently removed mark's hand, "i can do whatever i want because you're not the boss of me"

mark chuckled and seductively smirked, "oh yeah?"

the older took two steps forward, his face centimeters away from haechan. the two never broke the eye contact until mark's eyes landed on the younger's lips.

"don't tell me he's gonna kiss me," haechan thought while his lips were twitching.

haechan immediately pursed his lips and shut his eyes tight. when he felt air brush past his face, he heard a whisper on his ear, "bend over, kitten"

the younger opened his eyes and blinked, trying to process what mark just said.

haechan stuttered, "w-what?"

mark's alluring expression was replaced by a furious one.

oh no.

"i said fucking bend over," the older shouted, pushing donghyuck on the kitchen island.

"time to show this baby who's the boss of him," mark thought.

mark rested his elbows beside donghyuck's waist and his crotch touching the younger's ass. haechan felt really warm down there when the older leisurely pressed against his bum. the younger was having a hard time not letting out his voice.

mark grinned to the younger's response. he brought his face near the younger, his chest on top of the haechan's back and his crotch touching haechan's bottom rear.

"i didn't want to do this but my kitten left me no choice for disobeying me," mark's hand travelled down to the younger's pants and gently removing it as it slid down donghyuck's feet, leaving donghyuck with only underwear.

mark placed his palm on haechan's bottom and circled around the cheeks before having the time of his life squeezing it. haechan still can't get a hold of himself and soft moans escaped his plump lips - music to mark's ear.

mark caressed haechan's cheek, "count for me, baby"

the older smacked his hand on haechan's bum to a great magnitude. haechan felt a massive sting and numbness after receiving the older's spank.

"one.. ngh," haechan's head arched backwards after feeling the pain and a loud whimper was heard from his mouth.

"you like that, baby?" mark asked and haechan instinctively nodded.

another torturous slap was given to the younger's ass.

"ahh~.. t.. two"

slap

"th.. ahhn~.. three"

slap

"that.. h.. hurts" haechan's eyes started watering because of the aching spanks.

"didn't i said to count it, baby?" mark replied with a deep tone.

"y-yes.. four.." haechan closed his crying eyes as his lips let out sounds of pleasure. his breathing became unsteady throughout.

slap

"f.. five~" haechan whimpered more with mark's last, yet most painful spank.

"i'm your boss now. the one who leads you and the one who you should listen to," mark declared.

the older then slid up haechan's pants, carefully putting it back. he lifted up haechan and made him sit on the countertop, his hands brushing the younger's hair into a neat fix.

"my princess did a good job," mark smiled and kissed haechan's already red cheeks before leaving and entering his room.

when haechan felt mark's body departing with his, a feeling of disappointment was what he felt. the older got him begging for more.

more of mark lee.

--
[a/n] I'll update chapter 4 when this book hits the 100 reads mark lmao