chapter 15 : stolen

『 ❈ 』

『 ❈ 』

"are you sure you don't want to come with me?" mark asked, showing his puppy eyes to convince haechan to go to the party with him.

donghyuck coughed, "I'm sick and even if I wasn't, I won't even wanna go"

mark pouted and took him minutes to just respect donghyuck's decision. the latter going to the party will just make his head ache, he thought.

mark stood up from his stool and grabbed his bag, "anything you want when I get back?"

"yeah"

"what is it?"

"I want you"

mark raised a brow.

"I want you to come home safe," haechan stuck out his tongue. mark fell for his childish trap.

"I definitely will. and should I make you feel what's it like to be in heaven when I get back?" mark winked and bid his goodbye.

standing at the villa gate, mark waited for yukhei to open up after pressing the bell.

not long after, mark heard a, "EYYYYYY!"

that's definitely lucas.

the door opened, revealing lucas' bare chest. what's happening inside? mark wondered.

the latter was assisted by xuxi into his living room, where everyone was enjoying themselvesㅡ letting their bodies move to the melody.

going to the kitchen, mark face-palmed at his best friends; yangyang, hendery, xiaojun, and jeno. the four were on the counter top, busting weird and cringy dance moves.

jeno then caught a glimpse of mark and then jumped off the table top to hug him. mark winced at how jeno reeked off alcohol. he was drunk.

"look who showed up to the party," jeno said, still hugging mark.

"let go before I get a nagging from your boyfriends," mark chuckled. they broke off the embrace.

jeno smiled and ran back to his other friends to grab the bottle of beer yangyang was holding. he snatched it off and gave it to mark.

the latter held the liquor.

"chug! chug! chug!" shouted jeno only to gather everyone else's attention and copying him.