chapter 10 : sugar daddy

『 ❈ 』

『 ❈ 』

yesterday was saturday and the only thing donghyuck did was sleep, for the whole day. he was glad that his slumber wasn't disturbed by anyone or any noise at all.

mark wanted to spend time with the younger but when he saw his angel's sleeping face and saw how tired he looked, he decided not to bother him and just postpone their plans.

now, the two are standing on the sidewalk, waiting for their uber to arrive.

"how long do we have to wait?" mark asked haechan.

"how am i suppose to know? you're the one who arranged it," haechan argued.

"well, to be frank, I don't know how this thing works.. here you go," mark then gave his phone to donghyuck.

the latter spoke, "right on time, it's here"

they started strolling around the mall. hands in their pockets, afraid to brush their hands past each other.

"why'd you even bring me here? couldn't you see I was having such a peaceful nap?" haechan said while continued walking.

mark rolled his eyes, "someone's a little cranky today"

"and besides, you hibernated yesterday like a fucking bear. it's time for you to actually do a little exercise for the weekend," mark added.

"yes exercise is good for my body, but do it enjoy it? no," haechan put the hood over his head.

"stop whining. i'm sure you're going to enjoy your time here," mark said in a confident tone.

haechan scoffed, "what makes you think that?"

"well, what ever piques your interest, I'll buy it," mark smirked.

"you sound like a sugar daddy spoiling his sugar baby," haechan cringed.

"exactly," mark answered, making haechan choke on air.

haechan demanded for a little rest because his legs were tired and was in need for a short break. they sat on the chair at the food court area.

"are you hungry?" mark asked.

"nope, not yet," haechan said and rested his head on the table.

"haechan, you literally took a twenty minute nap in the car and now you're sleepy," mark creased his eyebrows to the younger's actions.