chapter 6

Side Note- Just me being curious I was wondering who you guys thing the person that's over the killings and ciaos is? Just curious ;)

When I wake up I'm laying down on the couch. I have a blanket over me and my homework was piled up neatly on the floor. I turn over and pull the blanket tighter around me.

"Olivia you gotta get up and get ready for school or your going to be late" says Jay.

I slowly get off the couch and go upstairs. I get ready for school and get some breakfast. Jay puts on his sunglasses and we go out to the car heading to school.

"Your dad is going to be getting out of the hospital today but there's a party that you will have to go to with him after school" says Jay.

"Okay..."

We pull up to the school where the is a small crowd at the front doors. We get out and Jay takes my arm. He holds my arm tightly as we go through the crowds. We finally get inside and Jay let's go of my arm but stays close and takes off his glasses. I go over to my locker where Alex is. He shuts his locker and turns smiling at me. I go to open my locker and Alex pushes it closed on me.

"Hey!"

"Your welcome. By the way Donovan asked to hang out with us again."

"Really?"

Alex start laughing, "No, I'm joking. He hasn't even shown up yet today."

"That wasn't funny."

I quickly open my locker and push the door up against the other locker so Alex couldn't shut it on me.

"Come one it was a little funny."

"Fine...it was a little funny but never do that again" I say pointing at him.

"Okay okay"

We then head to class and Jay stays not to far behind me. I couldn't stop thinking about the party I would have to go to later that day. Halfway through class Donovan shows up not looking to happy. He look angry and was glaring behind me where Jay was sitting. Jay doesnt move though and stays put.

Finally it's lunch and after I eat I go to my locker with Jay leaving Alex with the friends from church.

"I'm surprised you aren't wearing the sunglasses right now" I say teasingly.

"You know that I don't need to wear then all the time right? It is just to help keep the sun out of my eyes so I can see everyone better."

"Yeah it also makes you look more suspicious and you can never tell if your actually looking at them or not."

"Yeah that two" he says smiling.

I had finally made him smile. He was always straight faced and now he finally smiled. I smile back with a bit of a laugh and then open up my locker. The rest of the day goes by quickly. I was putting my things away when Alex walks up to his locker. We had gotten separated the last period. I was at the front office while Alex was in the library.

"So I'll see you...Monday then...maybe sooner" says Alex.

"Yeah...maybe I'll see you sometime this weekend but I have to go to a party with my dad tonight."

"That's okay, see you later!"

"See ya."

Alex then leaves through the side doors. Jay holds onto my arm as we go through the crowd.We get into his car and then head to my house. When we pull into the driveway there was another car but this one was black and it looked just a bit different compared to Jay's. I get out of the car and follow Jay inside. I could hear the voices. I go into the living room where I see my dad with crutches and another man in a suit which was probably another bodyguard.