epilogue

I pull up to her house and jump out of the car. I didn't care about what she thought of me. I know in my heart that she didn't want to break up with me last night. I could tell. I wanted to be with her and never leave her side but first I needed to know why she left me in the first place. I needed to make things right.

So I knock on the door while rocking back and forth. I stood there, just waiting for her to answer.

She's gotta be here. She's just gotta be here.

I freeze when an unfamiliar man open the door. He has dirty blonde hair with green eyes and he was wearing an army uniform. Then another guy appears wearing the same uniform except without the jacket and just his green shirt. This man had dark brown hair with brown eyes and tanned skin.

"Im sorry, Im just looking for someone...her name is Olivia Nichols," I finally blurt out.

"I'm sorry to break this to you sir but the Nichols's have left," says the dirty blond haired man

"What do you mean?"

"Michael joined the military. They had to move."

"Where did they move to?"

"Im sorry sir but I'm afraid that I can't share that information with you. All I can say is that they must of landed by now, so you can try calling them if you have there number."

I just give a slight nod and turn around. I slowly make my way down the steps. I couldn't believe it. Yesterday was the last day I was able to see Oliva. That's why she was so upset. I pull out my phone and start calling her, waiting for her to answer. Of course there's no answer and it just goes to voicemail. That's when I just decided to head home knowing that I would probably never see her again.