Girls Night Out

Friday Night, June 7th
Renee Jones and her best friend Faye Reynolds were driving around in New York for their girls weekend finding somewhere to eat.

While searching for places to eat, and jamming to the song on the radio, Renee gets a FaceTime call from her husband.

"Hey baby what's up?"
"Nothing baby girl thinking about you just wanted to call you and tell you to be careful out there and I love you."
"Aww I love you too baby I will bye"

Renee ends her FaceTime call and gives her attention to Faye.

Faye asked
"How about here at this wing place to eat I'm craving some wings..
"Ok that sounds good to me"

Faye drives up where they get out and go inside. After sitting down and finishing their food, they head back to Faye's car.

A small amount of people crowds the front of the restaurant

Faye walks over like they were going in that direction to see what was going on.

As they were walking down the street, Faye says
"OMG!! Is that Michael B. Jordan?"
Renee looked over and it was him. Faye tiptoes with her 5'5 height but really couldn't see anything.Renee with her 5'9 height plus her black pumps making her 6 foot can see everything that was going on.

Faye was curious and started walking towards the crowd while Renee follows behind her
"What are you doing Faye?"
"Come on girl just walk casual okay?"

Renee glances at the crowd and saw Michael taking selfies with fans. She also notices his friend and trainer Corey Caillet was with him.

Renee found Michael an attractive man and looked more handsome in person.
"Damn!..he is hotter in person!"
Renee thought.

What she didn't know is that Michael looked up at her walking by after the crowd left couldn't he keep his eyes off of her.
"Damn.."
He had to chase her down.

All of a sudden, she feels a light tug on her arm from behind. Renee was ready to fight until she saw the face that was facing her. It was Michael and Corey.

"Whoa...Whoa..easy.. Hi.. I didn't mean to scare you I just wanted to know your name.."
He asked shyly.

Renee couldn't catch her words for a second and got herself together and said to him,
"Hi Michael .. I'm Renee and this is my best friend Faye."

Michael must have stared too long and he snapped himself out of his trance.
"Um this might sound crazy to you,but I was wondering if you and Faye wanted to hangout with us tonight?"

"Um..um that's sounds good and all but I just want to let you know up front I'm married and I don't think that's a good idea for me going out with another man that is not my husband"

"Sorry I'm usually not like this..
I get nervous talking to women as beautiful as you are..I'm not very bold don't ask me why!"
Renee looked and slightly smiled at him when he said that.

Before she could answer,
Faye elbowed Renee
"Well I'm down Nae... come on girl it's just chilling out besides the man I'm looking at right now I want to get to know a little better tonight"she said to Corey.
"Is that right ma? Well let's see what happens tonight"
"I hope so"

Renee shook her head and laughed at her friend.
"Girl you need help..alright,
Mr. Jordan!...we can hang out just for my girl Faye"

"Ok.. cool I didn't catch your last name?"
"It's Jones, Renee Jones."
"Ok Mrs.Jones let's go."
They all walked back to the SUV that Mike and Corey came in.

Michael asks everyone
"How about we hit a club tonight? I know a spot I go to when I'm in New York"

Renee hasn't been to the club in years..she has no reason to go anymore since she has been married, but for Faye it was girls night..when will they have another time to do this again .. and hanging out with the hottest man in Hollywood how many people can say that? 

Renee started the conversation,
"So Michael what are you and Corey doing here in New York?"
"We just finished a fitness expo here that Corey was doing and I'm helping him out.. we have been here for 2 days."
"cool"

As they arrive to the club 20 minutes later, they get out and walk to the front where security directs them to VIP.

Michael asks Renee
"I'm gonna to order us some drinks what would you like to have?"
"Oh I don't drink alcohol anymore a water would be fine."

Renee couldn't contain her excitement without showing it. It has been too long since she hit the club scene and the atmosphere was just right.

"It's just hanging out right? no harm in that.. it's not cheating.."she thought.

Michael suddenly puts his arm around her and asks in her ear
"Would you like to dance?" Renee looks at him and couldn't get words out again.

Michael gently pulls her face up with his other hand and Renee says okay. As they head to the dance floor, Daniel Caesar's Best Part echoes around the club.

Renee couldn't believe she said yes, it was too late to turn back now; "It's just a dance right?"

Michael held her waist as they slow danced to the song. Renee puts her arms around Michael's shoulders.

Michael couldn't help himself looking into her brown eyes and Renee couldn't help herself just to look at him for a moment.

She breaks eye contact
"This might be strange to you, but I want to get to know you Renee. I know you are married and all... it's something about you I can't wrap my mind around its like a magnetic pull I can't let go"
All Renee can do is look down.

He picks her chin up and pecked her lips. Renee pulls back for a minute then she does the unthinkable.. she kissed him back passionately in the middle of the dance floor until she broke the kiss and couldn't believe she did that.

"I'm sorry Michael I can't do this! I shouldn't kissed you back"

Renee lets go of Michael's hold and walks back to VIP. Michael followed behind her as she sat back down.

"I'm sorry Renee I don't know what came over me."
"It's okay Michael...how about we just talk that sounds good?
"Okay Renee whatever you wanna do I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me"
"I have to admit it was nice"
Michael smiles at her and she smiled back and started the conversation.