One Night

Michael gets a text from Corey to let him know that he already left the club and see Michael in the morning. He knew what that meant. He told Renee where Faye was and they head out of the club.

Michael and Renee head into the SUV back to the hotel where he and Corey were staying at.
"So where are going?"
"Back to my room..I want you Nae.."
"Oh yea?"
"Yes I do"

Michael scooted closer towards Renee and rubbed her thighs rubbing up and down until he reached in between her thighs.
Michael moved her panties to the side.

He placed two fingers inside feeling her wetness. He started kissing her neck while pressing inside her at the same time with his fingers
"Mike..!"

He kept going in and out until she came on his fingers taking his fingers out and tasting them.
"So sweet like a peach.."
he kissed her to taste herself
"I can't wait Renee.."

As they make it to Michaels room, Renee was trying to figure out why she was here but she couldn't resist him.

Michael lets her in first followed by closing the door. He leads her to the bedroom
"Are you okay with this..we can stop if you want.."

"I am all yours tonight Michael" and started kissing him roughly pinning her against the wall picking her up with her legs crossing his hips walking into the bedroom

Renee gave Michael a strip dance coming slowly out of her clothes exposing her lacy black lingerie to him.

Michael
bites his bottom lip and starts taking off his clothes showing that muscular body of his.

Renee kisses him working her way down unbuttoning his pants. Before she started pulling his pants down
"Nah,Let me please you"

Renee exhales and looks
at him seductively ready to let him have his way with her. Michael leads her to the bed and lays her down gently.

Music was playing softly as Renee looked away feeling a little shy with her body after Michael took off her lingerie
"Your body is beautiful don't hide it from me baby"

After having two children, Renee felt conscious about her stretch marks and a little extra fat around her stomach area.

Michael worked his way to her lips down to her middle. He started using his fingers again and then used his tongue sucking and licking her clit slowly.

Renee moans trying to control herself but her moans were getting louder while Michael was eating her out.

She felt herself cumming when she arched her back and she released all over his face. Michael kept going licking and sucking all her juices which drove Renee wild.

"I want you Michael.. I want you!"
She said sensually.

Michael climbs up to Renee kissed her deeply and  pulled his pants down and putting on a condom. He aligned himself and went inside of her.

She looks down at Michael ready to slide inside her
"Whew I'm going to hurt in the morning!"
"You good Nae?"
"Yea I'm good"

Michael slides into Renee slowly feeling every inch of him going in and out with her legs up behind her ears
"Go harder...deeper Mike... ooo... right there baby"