Girls Night Out Pt.2

As Renee was sitting with Michael she sees Faye and Corey on the dance floor dancing and making out on the dance floor and shook her head at her best friend.

"I don't know what to do with her at least she's having fun"

Michael laughed and asks her
"How long have you known Faye?"
"I've known Faye since we were 5..we grew up in Baltimore in the same neighborhood about 2 blocks from each other.
"So she's like a sister to you?" "Of course I was the only girl and I grew up with twin brothers who are two years younger than me who worked my nerves as a kid!"

"Renee again I'm so sorry that I kissed you like that it was not my intentions"
"Michael it's okay stop apologizing..let's change the subject"
"Okay Mrs. Jones let me ask you some questions?"
"Like 21 questions or something like that? It can be if you want to" "Okay shoot"

"A basic question..how old are you?"
"I'm 35 years old and I live in D.C."
"Well you probably know I'm 32 grew up in Newark, New Jersey"
"Yes I know Mike..I have admired you as an actor since the first Creed and I also follow you on Instagram too"*wink*

Michael looked at her and laughed a little when she winked at him
"So how long have you been married?"
"I've been married for 10 years now..his name is Malcolm he's a little older than me..40 to be exact"

"Do you have children?"
"Yes I have a daughter and a son; Kimora who just turned 10 and Shemar who is 5."

Renee shows Michael her husband Malcolm and children on her phone.
"You have a beautiful family"
"Thank you"

"Maybe one day I'll find someone and settle down and have a family.. but my career is just getting started and there is barely no time to find Mrs. Jordan you know?"

"You'll find the right woman someday Mike"
Renee placed her hand on top of his and Michael smiled back at her. "Um, so you are a fan of mine
*wink*
"Maybe.. I'm just kidding I'm a fan and you are a great person to hang with.. just chilled out like me"

"I'm usually surrounded by fans like you saw earlier which I don't mind at all.. I love it! I'm a people person anyway, but at the end of the day, I'm glad I got into acting."

Renee listens to Michael
"What do you like in a woman?"
"A great personality, beautiful, chilled out, likes to have fun, and sees me for me as a regular person, not an actor with millions of dollars.. shit!..I still hit the dollar menu at McDonalds and call it a date.."

Renee laughs
"Come here Mike.."
She holds him and he holds her tight. She felt that strong connection again.

"You give good hugs Nae .. I needed that"
"I know you did Mike and I know you love hugging!"
Michael smiles at her "I do"

When they let go of their embrace, Faye was coming back with Corey after dancing and told Renee to go to the bathroom with her.

Corey tells Faye
"Come back mama...daddy misses you already.."
Faye shook her head and tiptoed up with Corey to kiss his lips
"Baby I'll be back"

Faye and Renee head to the restroom while Corey started talking to Mike and asked him

"Did I just see you kiss Renee?"
"Yea I did"
"Hey Mike it's not any of my business but remember she is married woman I don't want you to get hurt"