Reunited..And Does It Feel Good?

It was Saturday morning and Renee was nervous. Michael was in town and she still haven't decided if she was going to the fitness expo with Faye.

She paced back and forth in her bedroom debating to go or not. She finally made a decision and text Faye and tell her that she will go.

Afterwards she wanted forget it. Was Mike worth losing my marriage over? Why do I get pulled back to him over and over again?

Renee took a few deep breaths in and suddenly felt like she was going to be nauseous. She calmed down and focused.

Renee calls Faye
"Hey Faye I know you are excited to see Corey"
"I am I can't wait to see my baby"
"Renee I'm going to watch you and Mike very closely missy! no dick for you..just for me!! HA!"

Renee chuckled
"Funny..I'm so nervous that I feel like throwing up!"
"Girl you
sound like you are pregnant or something..it could be a possibility..nerves don't do all that
It better be Malcolm's baby if you are..if it isn't that would be a train wreck waiting to happen.. all up in flames!"
" It must be my nerves you're right"
"Just curious Nae..did you use protection with Mike that night?"

"Mike wore a condom the first time and the second time the condom broke and told him I was on the pill so we did it with none"

"You and him were humping like little bunny rabbits uh huh! bunch of nasties and letting him hit it raw.. girl I'm done with you!"

"I don't wear protection with Malcolm..he's my husband"

"Right.. I would love another Godchild someday, but now is not the time for that you are juggling two dicks at once!"

"I know Faye I'll pick you up in about twenty minutes okay"
"Girl I'm ready Corey's jaw will drop on what he sees what outfit I'm wearing.. I was not wearing no exercise clothes..wait I'll send you a pic..

"Alright now Faye! Slay girl! Corey wouldn't know what to do with you""I know right!"

"I know right!"

"I picked out my outfit and I wasn't going to wear exercise clothes either.. let me know what you think I'm about to send it to you"

 let me know what you think I'm about to send it to you"