Family Reunion

Renee looks at the number and answers it.. "Hello?"

"Hello Renee It has been a minute talking to you."
"Hi mom how have you been?"
"Everything is good..I was calling to talk to you about what I saw a couple days ago.."
"And what would that be?"
"I was watching TMZ and I saw you with that guy that was in Black Panther, the bad guy what was his name? Oh! yea Michael B Jordan?"

"Yes mom that was me in the club with him"
"Girl I hope you were drunk off your mind that night..when your dad saw it, he almost threw the damn tv out the window!"
"Yep sounds like dad! "
"Is he mad with me?"
"Just disappointed but he will get over it"

"Mom I don't live with Malcolm anymore I left we are divorcing"
"Really it was that serious? did you sleep with him?"
"I did mom"
"Baby now why would you cheat on your husband?"
" I don't know mom it just happened I can't turn back time now"
"I know you can't but there's nothing you can do now"

"It's been so hard mom..but I want to move on I can't keep lingering over a mistake I made and Malcolm is doing everything he can to keep the kids happy..
I give it to him he is helping me when he knows he is hurting too"

"I have never experienced separation or divorce before,but I know it's not gonna be a easy road it takes time."
"I know mom it's hard right now for me for just one mistake"

"Well anyway I called you because we want to visit you this weekend and spend time with you and your brothers are coming too"

"Oh okay well I will give you the address where I'm at now; I'll  send it to your phone"
"I got it..well baby I'll see you Saturday!"
"Bye mom I love you give dad a kiss for me"
"I love you too baby"

Renee ends the call
"Mike my parents and brothers are visiting this weekend and I've gave them the address to your condo"
"Alright so I meet my future in laws?"
"Yea but I haven't told them that we are dating or I'm pregnant so that will be a big surprise"

Faye looks at Renee
"Trey is coming?"
"Faye I know he was your ex and my annoying little brother, but please let it go before Saturday please I don't want you knocking him out"
"I'm over him.. I have Corey now"

Faye dated Trey when she was 20 and he was 18 at the time when she stayed in Baltimore and lasted for 8 months. Trey had a crush on her since he was 12. One day it just didn't work out for both of them anymore so they broke it off.

Saturday
Saturday arrived faster than expected and Renee was nervous telling her family her confession.
She finished her makeup and heads to the living room.

Renee heard a knock on the door and looked through the peephole and it was her family.
She opens the door

"Hey Dad,Mom!"
"What about us sis?"
her brothers said
"Oh yea hey Trey,Dre!"
"Come in have a seat I'll be back"
"Ok sweetie"
her mom said
"How can she afford this by herself?"
her father Luke asked

"Its none of our business Luke sit down and behave!"
Shanice said

"This place is tight can have some lit parties up in here!"Trey said "Right bro!" Dre said
"BOTH OF YOU SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN YOU'RE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO GET YOUR ASS BEAT!!
"Yes mama"they said together

"Are you ready baby?"
"I am I will understand if they won't accept me because I broke up your marriage and knocked you up, but it's no turning back now"