Our New Life

Renee sits on the small couch in Michael's room defeated with no strength to move on.

Malcolm didn't want to be with her anymore and it hurt her to the core. She didn't blame him. She needed to let it go.

"Baby you hungry? You have to eat something you're pregnant"

"Yes whatever you are getting" "How about Chinese food and some ice cream for dessert?"
"Yea that sounds good as long I can keep it down I might throw it back up"
"Okay what do you want to order?"
"I'll take a shrimp lo mein and a shrimp egg roll to go with it"
"Craving shrimp huh?"
"Yes I am..thanks Michael for everything.. I know you are the middle man in this whole situation but I want to let you know I chose you because I love you.. I could've been a single mom and been fine with it"

"No problem baby I love you too I have no choice now..Malcolm will come after me and poof..I'm gone!!"

"Mike I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me"
"No I wouldn't..
My parents didn't raise me that way but they were a little upset about the TMZ headline they saw of me all they can say you are a grown man and date who you want, but they don't know about us or their grandchild yet..
I wanted to ask you something and you can say no..I was wondering if you wanted to come to LA with me and meet my family? I know it's a little fast"
"Okay it's cool with me"
"You are my family now Nae and Mike Jr"
"How you know it's a boy Mike?" "Just a hunch"

"Well you will find out in a couple of months; I already have a daughter and son so it doesn't matter if little one is a boy or girl."
"I know I'm a stepdad sorta now" "We are not married Michael"

"Maybe one day Nae I believe I found the one I've been looking for..but she has open wounds and I want her to heal from first before she decides to be with me forever"

"I will marry you one day Mike..we didn't meet by accident that night and "baby jordan" is the proof of our love we have for one another.. time will tell if we are meant to be together."

Michael kisses her on the cheeks then her lips
"Let's get something eat I'm starving!"

After a long ,tiring day yesterday, Renee wakes up laying next to Michael who was sleeping heavily and snoring.

She lays on his chest while he was holding her and his right arm touching her belly. Renee gives him kisses on his face til he wakes up.

He slowly opened his eyes and looks at Renee and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning baby did you sleep okay?"

"Yes I did you were snoring very loud"
"You look so sexy this morning, big Mike might need some loving but I know you're probably not up for it."

"Mike!" thats all she said before she climbed on top of him feeling his morning wood between her legs.

Renee's hormones have been off the charts since she became pregnant and having Michael walking around naked didn't help her at all.

"Morning sex is the bes... Renee stood and ran to the bathroom like a jet and was throwing up.

Michael got out of the bed
"You ok need anything?"
"Some ginger ale and crackers would be nice Ugh! I hate morning sickness!"
"I got you I was just worried"
"I know.. you are going to be a great dad Mike"
he smiled and helped her up from the floor.