Goodbye

Renee and Michael makes it to her home and saw Malcolm's pickup truck in the driveway as she breathed deeply and got out of the car.

As she walked to the door, Michael stood out of his car and walked to her.
"Are you sure you are gonna be okay?
"I'll be fine Michael he won't hurt me.. I'll be back"

Renee unlocks the door and as she walks in, the house seemed quiet and empty.

When she heads to the dining room, Malcolm was sitting at the table waiting for her. In her mind,
"Oh shit! this not gonna be good he knows"

Malcolm told her to sit down at the table.

"Hey, where are the kids?"
"At my mother's..Nae do you love me?"
"Of course I do Malcolm"
"I saw something on my phone earlier where I'm trying to figure out..why are you all over TMZ at a club with Michael B Jordan dancing and kissing on him?

When she didn't answer quick enough Malcolm yelled
"ANSWER ME NAE!!" as he held back tears.

Renee was so scared to answer without him going off even more
"It just happened okay..calm down and I'll tell you everything okay?"

"Start talking Nae.."
She sits down across the table looking at Malcolm with a straight face waiting for her to respond.

"I met Michael in New York that weekend with Faye .. she wanted to hang out with his friend, so we hit the club and one thing lead to another..and I ended up sleeping with him... I felt terrible the next day and I realized what I've done it was not my intentions to hurt you but I ended it with him.. I want to save our marriage"

Malcolm bit his bottom lip trying not to snap on her but he lets her continue..he wanted to hear everything she had to say and the whole truth from her.

"Malcolm I love you very much and I don't know what came over me; for a year now I thought you were rejecting me and I felt unwanted. To be honest, Michael filled that void that's been missing and he did it to a point I was falling for him..
before you yell at me again I have to tell you something else..

I also found out I'm 2 months pregnant and..."
"AND WHAT NAE!! IS IT MY BABY?"

Renee starts crying
"No..it's Michael's baby I'm so sorry Malcolm..my body rejected the birth control I was taking the doctor told me and now I'm pregnant"

Malcolm tears started to form in his eyes full of anger.

"Do you love him Nae?"
"..yes"
"Are you kidding me..I'M YOUR HUSBAND NAE!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU LET YOUR SIDE NIGGA GET YOU PREGNANT AND THEN YOU TELL ME YOU LOVE HIM? YOU CANT HAVE BOTH OF US!! I WANT ALL OF YOU NOT HALF OF YOU!! REALLY?!! HE HAS BROKEN THIS FAMILY ALL BECAUSE OF YOU SPREADING YOUR LEGS TO A MAN YOU JUST MET! 11 YEARS DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE OF A ONE NIGHT FLING!!! GET THE HELL OUT!! AND HURRY UP!"

Renee got up from the chair and heads up the stairs to the bedroom starting to pack all her things in her suitcases.

Michael called Renee
"You good baby? I know he didn't take it well?"
"Of course not Mike it's over between us I'm packing my things he wants me out of the house" "I'm sorry Renee this is my fault I'm guilty too in this"
"Mike.. he's going to ask for full custody of the kids and a divorce I know it.."