Back Home

Renee wakes up the next morning with Michael holding her tight with his head in her chest after a long night of passionate sex celebrating their engagement.

Renee wakes him up with a kiss on his forehead.
"Hello Mr. Jordan"
"Hello Mrs.Jordan"

Renee gets up and gets ready for the day. She turns on the shower waiting for it to get hot and Michael is right behind her already naked.
Renee pulls him in the shower and holds him tightly. He picks her up and pins her against the shower wall.
"I love you so much Nae"
"How much you love me?"
"I love you enough to do this.."

With Renee pinned against the wall, Michael places kisses on Renee's lips to her neck and Renee places kisses on his neck nibbling on his ears. Without warning, Michael slides inside of her feeling his hard morning wood. He thrusts slow and grabs her back thighs and starts to pump faster.

Renee holds on to his neck and moans in his ear
"Just like that baby keep going"
Renee feels him twitching inside of her ready to release. Renee goes with Michael's rhythm and minutes later, she came following Michael cumming inside her.

He puts her down and places a kiss on her lips
"I can get used to this Nae"
"And I love every minute of it and for the rest of our lives"

They finish up, get out of the shower and get dressed. Renee checks her phone and it's five missed calls from Malcolm's mother.

Renee hasn't heard from her ex-mother in law since the divorce. She calls her back and picks up on one ring.

"Hello""Hello Grace how are you?""Not so good Renee""What's the matter?""I just received a call from Malcolm's work

"Hello"
"Hello Grace how are you?"
"Not so good Renee"
"What's the matter?"
"I just received a call from Malcolm's work.. he has been in a car accident..he was on duty when it happened..there was a robbery and which lead to a high speed chase.
The robbers car lost control of their car which made Malcolm haul on his brakes but it was too late.. he ended up running in back of the car. Him and his partner had to be cut out the car;
"Is Malcolm okay?"
"All that they can tell me is that he was responding and his partner but that's all I know"

"Oh my God you have the kids with you?"
"Yes I do they don't know anything yet but I need for you to come back home until Malcolm gets better"
"I'll be on the next plane okay Grace.. everything's going to be fine"

Grace started crying over the phone worrying about her son.
"I'll be fine baby just get here safely"

Renee ended the call and Michael heard what happened because Renee had her phone on speaker.
Michael and Renee starts to pack and booked tickets to take the next flight out to DC. Michael called his parents and said they were going to keep Kari until they got back.