TWELVE

"I think I speak for everyone when I say

"I think I speak for everyone when I say..."

----------

"Ross, did you really read all of these baby books?" Joey asked while Ross put the pregnancy books into a bag.

"Yep. You could plunk me down in the middle of any woman's uterus, no compass, and I could find my way out like that." Ross snapped his fingers.

"Ooh, this is cool." Phoebe was reading through one of the books. "In some parts of the world, people actually eat the placenta."

"And we're done with the yogurt." Chandler put down the cup.

"Hey, Ross. Did you know that your baby is only this big? This is your baby." Joey showed with his fingers with a height of about two inches. "Hi, Daddy." Joey said in a high–pitched voice.

"Hello." Ross pretended to wave at his baby.

"How come you don't live with Mommy?" He asked as the baby. "How come Mommy lives with that other lady?" He chuckled a little. "What's a lesbian?" Joey stopped and nudged Ross' arm. Then, Rachel and Paolo walked in.

"You can say it, honey—Poconos." Rachel closed the door behind them. "Poconos.  It's like poke a nose." She poked his nose.

"Poke. A. Nose." He poked her nose twice before pulling her in for a kiss. Ross, Chandler, Joey, and I mimicked Paolo tone. I headed over to Rachel and the girls.

"So, did I hear Poconos?" The three of us sat down at the table, and Rachel opened the fridge.

"My sister's giving us her place for the weekend." Rachel handed me one of the iced teas.

"Whoo–hoo. First weekend away together." Phoebe cheered.

"That's a big step." I rubbed her arm.

"I know!" The four of us squealed in excitement for Rachel. "We are way past the fling thing. I mean, I am feeling things that I've only ready about in Danielle Steele books, you know? When I'm with him, I'm just totally, totally..." She trailed off, but we knew what she meant. Monica made us each take home at least two lasagnas. Joey, Chandler, and I walked out.

"God, babies are the cutest things." I groaned, thinking about the baby books Ross brought over.

"I love babies with their little baby shoes and their little baby toes and their little baby hands." Joey gushed with me. Honestly, that made me blush for some reason.

"Okay, you two are going to have to stop that. Forever." Chandler pointed at the two of us. 

"Well, I better head over to my apartment and get started on these." I motioned to the two lasagnas in my hand.

"Need help with that? Or anything?" Joey was quick to ask.

"Actually, I think I'm good, but thank you. Goodnight, guys." I kissed their cheeks before heading into my apartment. The next day, the entire gang except Phoebe was at Central Perk.