SEVENTY TWO

"I have a feelin'

"I have a feelin'...I–my wife is sleeping with her gynecologist."

----------

"Do you think there's a town in Missouri or someplace called Sample? And, as you're driving into the town, there's, like, a sign, and it says, 'You're in Sample'?" Chandler asked, making Joey laugh silently.

"What goes on in that...tiny brain of your?" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Hey." Monica walked into the cafe.

"Hey! Hi. How did it go with Pete? Tell us." We all demanded at the same time.

"You're not going to believe this, okay? So I go over there—" She was about to start when two random guys came up to us.

"Excuse us, I'm sorry." One of the spoke up. "It's a little crowded. Do you mind if we sit..." He motioned to the couch we were sitting on.

"Could you skooch? Move over just a little bit?" The other requested. Joey moved onto the edge of the couch, and I sat down between his legs.

"Thank you very much. Gracias." The first man said gratefully.

"I go over there, and, um, I'm—" Monica began again.

"What–What is wrong with me?" The second man began to cry.

"What's the matter?" The first guy asked his friend.

"Tim...I have a feelin'...I–my wife is sleeping with her gynecologist." He sobbed loudly.

"Oh, no. Really? How do you know?" Tim rubbed his back.

"You know, he's got access." The seven of us shared weird looks while listening in on their conversation. "You know, you just feel and you get, you know?" He explained.

"Like going bowling, and you know you're in someone else's shoes?" Tim asked him.

"That's the one." He nodded his head.

"Alright, so you went to Pete's...then what happened?" Phoebe brought us back.

"Why is this happening to me?" The man cried out. "I don't know. Maybe it's my wound." He shrugged.

"Forget it." Monica announced, and we turned to the two guys next to us.

"Your wound? It's–It's not healed yet?" Tim stuttered out.

"No. It oozes." He informed. "Could you pass the cream? Oh, there's the cream. Thank you very much." He grabbed the cup off of the table.

"God, I'm going to be sick." I let out. Joey pressed his knuckles into my lower back for a soothing massage.

"Tomas, this is going to be hard, but I wanted it to come from me and nobody else." Tim pointed at himself.

"What is it, Tim?" Tomas questioned.