FIFTY SEVEN

"Oh, broken boobs!"

"Oh, broken boobs!"

----------

"Yes! Yes! Oh!" The guys were watching the football game, groaning and cheering whenever something happened.

"Hey, it's your Thanksgiving, too." Phoebe stood behind the couch. "Instead of watching football, you could help."

"We know." The three of them replied at the same time, not taking their eyes off of the screen.

"Rachel, you want to put the marshmallows in concentric circles." Monica reminded her.

"No, Mon, you want to put them in concentric circles. I want to do this." Rachel stuffed a mini marshmallow up Monica's nose. I bit my lip to stop myself from full on giggling. Monica blew it out, making it land in the bowl.

"Every year." Monica shook her head before going back to the stove.

"Can't we just get Chinese food? I could get us extra egg rolls. Mr. Nguyen loves me." I groaned tiredly.

"Only because you order it every freaking day." Rachel stuck her tongue out at me.

"I don't see you complaining whenever he gives you extra Kung Pao chicken." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"For once, I am going to sit down and try to watch one of these things." Phoebe went over to the arm chair. Just as she sat down, the guys got up.

"And it's halftime." Ross announced.

"Hey, who wants to throw the ball around?" Joey picked up the football. "Maybe get a little three–on–three going?" He suggested.

"There's four of us." Monica pointed out.

"Well, Rachel and Phoebe's athletic abilities become one player." He replied. Rachel and Phoebe rolled their eyes.

"That would be so much fun." Rachel stood up and went over to the guys.

"Can I play? I never played football, like, ever." Phoebe joined them.

"Great. You two can cover Chandler." Joey suggested.

"No, no, I don't really want to play." My brother shook his head.

"You never want to do anything since you and Janice broke up." I gave him a sad look.

"That's not true." He scoffed. "I wanted to wear my bathrobe and eat peanut clusters all day. I wanted to start drinking in the morning. Don't say that I don't have goals." He pointed a finger at me.

"Chandler, you have to start getting over her." Joey joined me. "If you play, you get some fresh air."

"Maybe you'll take your mind off Janice." I shrugged my shoulders. "Come on."

"Alright, I'll play." He finally caved in.

"Yay!" We all cheered.

"Ross?" Rachel glanced over at her boyfriend. "Want to play football?"