Chapter 5 - Confusion

5

* Harry’s POV*

            Morning light shined through my window. What happened last night after I came home? List what you remember:

1) I came home and Niall and Louis were wasted

2) Niall slipped on some kid’s drink

            What else happened... I scrambled my brain trying to recollect memories of last night. It couldn’t have possibly been too major. I must have gotten really hammered last night, usually my hangover are not as bad. Suddenly, images flashed through my mind from last night.

            Oh my g-d, how did I forget this?

*FLASHBACK*

The kid who’s drink Niall slipped on came back with a girl around him arm. He looked pretty intoxicated too, but not a slaphappy drunk, mad drunk. He saw niall with the drink spilled all over the floor.

“WHO DID THIS??” he roared across the room scaring Niall and Louis back to reality. Niall nodded at Louis letting him know he could handle the situation and Louis turned back to his drink.

Niall walked over to the guy calmly “Dude, take it easy, it’s just a drink, I’ll go get you another one,” and with that he started walking over to the bar about to get the kid another drink when suddenly the yelling increased.

“DON’T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! YOU LISTEN WHEN I TALK TO YOU!” he yelled to Niall across the room trying to get his attention.

Niall kept on walking, trying not to fuel the drunken kid’s anger. He knew how these things went from previous party experiences. He just acted calm hoping the boy’s rage would go away.

This only seemed to infuriate the guy even more. The girl wrapped around him seemed to be distressed by his yelling and tugged at his sleeved trying to signal him to give up.

That heated the boy up more making things worse. In a flash, the boy was pinning Niall to a wall slurring crazy things to him while Niall looked like a deer in headlights. The girl was screaming “STOP IT JOEY YOU'RE HURTING HIM!!” obviously scared from what he could do. Louis jumped out of his seat and tried to pry Joey off of Niall screaming at him “GET OFF OF HIM!! HE DID NOTHING WRONG!”

And then there was me, just sitting there frozen in place. I wasn’t used to dealing with angry drunks even though I hosted a ton of parties. Surprising? I was used to the Louis and Niall kind of drunks.

This is where it got really ugly. The boy turned around so that he was still on Niall but looking at Louis and said to him “Is this your BOYFRIEND?? DO YOU LOVE HIM?? DO YOU WANT TO SAVE HIM SO THAT YOU TO CAN MAKE OUT AN-?”

Louis snapped immediately and punched the kid in the jaw. He stumbled backwards and crashed on the ground pulling Niall down with him. Louis helped Niall up just as the other boy was regaining his composure. Louis turned to walk away when the boy grabbed Niall by the neck and held him in a headlock. He began to punch him repeatedly in the face.

Louis turned around and pinned Joey to the ground and began smashing his head to the ground. Niall screamed, “STOP IT LOU!! IM FINE! HES NOT EVEN WORTH IT!!!”

Louis came to his senses. He wasn’t worth it. This all started over the stupidest thing ever - a spilled drink. Louis quickly got off Joey who now had a bloody nose. He helped him up and soon the boy was running upstairs. Louis and Niall cautiously walked back upstairs before making even more of a scene. I was still sitting in that same spot, dumbfounded at Louis’s outburst. He was never angry or irrational. It was probably just the alcohol, but he seemed really hurt over the boyfriend remark.