Chapter 16

It was long after Genny had arrived to camp when Robin had heard the tale of how Guy and Robin had shared a brother, whom they needed to break out of jail.

They rode together towards the camp but Robin made them stop short.

"We go no further unless I know I can trust you." He stated. "Can't just betray the others and lead you to the camp."

"You can trust me." Guy responded. "Just don't ask me to forgive your father." He added coldly.

"Now you listen to me, Gisborne." He began. "If we're going to work together, then we have to leave that behind." He finished.

"Thats easy for you to say." Guy said. "Your father seduced my mother." He said with as little emotion in his features as possible.

"Well it didn't take much effort, did it?!" Robin raised his voice, becoming agitated with his former enemy.

Thats when Guy snapped, launching himself off of his horse and tackling Robin, the two of them rolling down the hill in a fighting fury. Both of them throwing punches at the other.

Nearby, Allan was returning wood to the camp when he saw Robin and Guy, rolling and punching and grunting all together. He hurried to the camp and alerted the others, the lot of them racing to what seemed to be Robins rescue.

Much notched an arrow in his bow and prepared to let it fly whilst Robin noticed and quickly pushed Guy out of the way before he was struck by the arrow and the group advanced, tackling him and Kate hovering a sword over his chest.

"No!" Robin yelled and Kate looked at him with a sneer.

"He killed my brother." She said.

"He's one of us." Robin replied.

"What?!" John exclaimed.

"I said, he's one of us." Robin repeated hoping the others would understand.

Kate screamed and plunged the sword into the ground angrily next to Guys face.

Meanwhile, Genny was visiting her favorite town, now that she was able to do as she pleased. She was in the town of York.

She snuck into the main hall and wandered around, stumbling along the dungeons and feeding the prisoners some bread. She felt they didn't deserve this treatment.

She stumbled on a man with his back turned to her. For a moment, she thought it was Robin. She was confused. He turned to look at her.

"Who are you?" He asked after talking to an older man.

"The better question now is, who are you, mysterious dungeon man?" She said with a smile.

"I'm Archer." He said and it hit her like a rock. Duh. Robin and Guys long lost brother that was jailed in the town of York. He had recently told her about it but it was convienent that she was there now.

"Robins brother eh?" She asked and he tilted his head.

"My brother is Robin Hood?" He asked and she nodded.

"And Guy of Gisborne." She said. His name left a foul taste in her mouth of metal. Like blood.

"I see." He said.

"In fact. They are coming now to retrieve you from this wretched place." She informed him and he seemed to lighten up.

"Tell them I'll be here." He said jokingly.

"I most definitely would, Archer." She said with a smile and walked back up to the main area before she was caught down there.

She continued strolling through the town when Robin and Guy rode up on horses. She glared from her hood at Guy, who didn't seem to notice her.

Robin noticed her though. He hopped off f his horse and his once grim look was replaced with a smile.

"Genevieve, what are you doing here?" He asked with his grin still plastered on his face. She saw Guy out of the corner of her eye, scowling at her. She turned her head and noticed another lady ride up next to Guy. She looked oddly familiar but she shook it off and returned her focus on Robin.

"I couldn't go anywhere besides camp so I decided to adventure a little bit. I found your brother." She stated and his grin grew wider.

"Well, in return, I found something of yours." He looked to the lady that was with Guy.

"Linda! Come over here." He called the girl over and she obeyed, dismounting her horse. Guy grabbed her arm and said a few things to her but she disregarded it and approached.

"Yes?" She looked between the two.

"Linda, I would like you to meet Genevieve. Genevieve, I would like you to me Linda, your sister." He ended.

The two girls shared an identical look of shock on their faces and Genny blinked a few times.

"Okay. That makes absolutely no sense what so ever. How come I haven't met her before?" Linda said with her hands on her hips.

She was already so much like Genevieve with a fire that will not be extinguished.

"Because your blasted father didn't want you to meet, seeing that you two could be dangerous to him when put together." Robin explained.

Genny chuckled slightly.

"I can see why." She said, looking at Linda.

"Okay, back to the plan. We need to get Archer before he is executed." He said, nodding for Guy to come over.

He dismounted and walked over to the group, giving Genny a cold look which she gladly returned.

"Genny, you stay here and keep watch with Linda." Robin ordered.

"But-" She started.

"But nothing, do as I say... please." He stated.

Genny sighed. She would do anything to make Robin happy so she nodded.

"Fine... Be careful... The both of you." She said reluctantly. There was no reason for her to want Guy dead. She was just mad.

Guy looked surprised but he went along with it and nodded in agreement and Robin kissed her forehead before walking into the main area, heading for the dungeons.

---

Guy and Robin passed many jail cells before they spotted one with a young man leaning against the wall.

"Archer?" Robin called into the cell and the young man looked up with a smirk.

"Let me guess.. light haired one is Robin, dark, shaggy one is Guy.... My brothers.. My so called rescuers?" He said.

"Indeed." Guy responded.

"Well you're boring." Arched said as a Robin picked the lock on the door.

Once he was finished, he pulled the door open and Archer slipped out.

[ sorry Nat, I'm gonna add meh own twist to dis part, I hope you like? you can change it if you'd like :p ]

"Come with us back to Nottingham." Robin offered.

"Nah mate. I'm more interested in Nottingham. So many things to see when you're free aye?" He chuckled and ran outside, taking the first horse he saw but being stopped by Genevieve.

"Are you going to Nottingham? And why are you on Guy's horse?" She asked and he smirked. "Indeed I am, and he said I could borrow it. Need a ride?" He asked.

"Actually, yes." She said and climbed on behind him, they then took off towards Nottingham.

---

YOUR TURN NAT