Chapter 20

Genevieve didn't know where to go. She couldn't go anywhere. Was this how it felt to be exiled? She didn't want to go back to Robin who was probably out there looking for her, so she had to move fast because one way or another she knew that he would find her and use his charm to persuade her to forgive him and she would believe it because she was that naive for him. She loved him.

She sighed and went to the only place that she knew that could be a place to spend the night and Robin wouldn't dare go to at the moment. He would be too busy looking for her or hooking up with Isabella. Genny cringed at the thought and began her short walk to the Outlaws Camp.

It was only a few short minutes before she arrived. She heard voices, but none of them belonged to Robin and she was relieved. She approached the entrance and was met with smiles from her friends.

Kate looked grim.

When everyone greeted her, she sat down with them, next to Kate. All eyes were on her now. Kate finally spoke up.

"Genevieve you need to know something.." She started.

"Stop. I know already. I saw them. The both of them, so happy and snogging their faces off. I just came here for the night and to relax." Genny explains.

Kate's eyes averted from Genny to look at something behind her and Genny looked as well to see Robin standing in the entrance way.

Of course.

Genevieve sighed. "Or not." She muttered and stood up, walking towards the entrance and passing Robin, who grabbed her arm.

"Don't." Genny warned and snatched her arm from his grasp.

"Genny wait, please." He begged and she turned around.

"Wait for what? Wait for yet another man to betray me and use me like a piece of trash? All men are the same. The only thing was that I thought that you were different, but once again I was a fool! Don't you see? I was so naive to actually believe that you could possibly be different than every other bloody man in this blasted world!" She snapped.

Robin was speechless now. He had every right to be. Genny was fuming, finally content with getting everything off of her chest.

Kate had risen out of her chair and stood behind Genevieve. Robin looked defeated.

Genevieve took a deep breath and walked past him before she began to cry. She needed to look strong but Robin knew her too well.

Behind her as she walked, Kate was speaking with Robin silently.

"Go after her!" She whisper-shouted.

"I can't. I'll lose her even more now than ever if I do so." He explained.

"Robin, you hurt her. She needs to know you won't leave her again. Whether you believe it or not, she loves you. But true, you did betray her deeply and don't think for a second that you'll be let off the hook instantly.. But go save her from the outside world. She isn't meant to be alone, besides, she has no where to go." She lectured him in a low tone.

He couldn't say no to that so he sighed and strung his bow around his back and jogged after her. She hadn't walked too far.

"Genevieve wait." He called out for her.

She stopped in mid walk and in one quick movement she wiped her tears and fced him. "What is it now?" She said grumpily.

"You don't have to forgive me or even speak to me but you shouldn't have to be out there on your own. Please just stay at least one night here. Believe it or not I care about you." He said and Genevieve melted under his gaze.

She snapped herself out of it. This was what she thought about first off. He was going to lure her back in with charm.

As much as she didn't want to, she reminded herself of him kissing Isabella. It was like being stabbed in the gut time and time again.

"Robin stop... Please." She hadn't realized that she had taken a few steps forward and she stepped back even more.

His face fell and it crushed her.

"Robin... If I come back, I'm afraid you'll just hurt me again." She said. Robin looked hopeful and took the chance to hook onto her words.

He rushed forward, only inches from her. "Then let me show you, please I beg of you Genevieve. Let me show you how sorry I am and how I will never hurt you again. Give me a chance." He begged.

Genny sighed and gave in.

"Fine. One night, that's all." She sighed and walked ahead of him back towards the camp. Kate was the only one that didn't look surprised.

Genevieve had been caught like a fish and Robin was at the other end of the rod.