Chapter Five

A few months had gone by and it was finally Val and Matts wedding day. I was excited for her and him both. I was honored to be a brides maid even, but what sucked was, Michelle had to walk out with Jimmy, because she was the maid of honor and he was the best man. Even worse, I had to walk out with Syn. Oh no, problems for Brandy, she wond up walking with Zacky!

After the ceramony, we all took pictures and once that was finished, out of no where, Val leaped into the pool. Everyone laughed and after we changed real fast, we joined her.

"Congrats Valary and Matt Sanders!" All of us cheered.

"Thank you." Matt said to all of us, "Im proud to have Val as my bride today."

Everyone awed and chanted for him to kiss her and he did.

"I have a speeach!" Jimmy said as he left me and made his way between Val and Matt and Syn and Michelle.

Brandy looked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

Syn glanced at me, then looked at Jimmy as he started to speak.

"Today two of best friends go married," Jimmy started, "And soon, two more of my best friends are getting married."

Matt and Syn laughed.

Jimmy smiled, "All though, I should be the one getting married to her."

I looked at him, almost pissed off but he said just kidding and hugged both of them.

"To Matt and Val! And also to Brian and Michelle!" Jimmy said throwing his hands in the air.

When we all got out of the pool, we dried off and made out way to the actual party. Jimmy and Zacky were talking with Brian, Matt, and Johnny. Brandy and I just sat at the table, stuffing our faces.

"What kind of joke was that!?" I yelled kind of mad.

Michelle walked past us and smirked.

Brandy flipped her off then looked at me, "Dont worry about it, Im sure it was nothing."

"Hey! Lets dance!" Zacky siad running over to our table and grabbing Brandy.

I sighed and rested my head on the table as everyone started to dance. I looked at Syn as Michelle walked up to him and the two of them started dancing.

A phone lit up with a text message, that took my attention off of Syn and Michelle.

It was Zacky phone and the message that popped up was from a number that wasnt in his contacts.

The message said, 'Hey, babe, can you call me yet?'

I quickly looked at Brandy and Zacky. They were together, so obiously it wasnt from Branady.

"Hey, dance with me?" Jimmy said popping up out of no where.

I shook my head and took his hand as he lead me to the dance floor.

I rest my head on his shoulder as he slowly started to dance.

"Im sorry I been a little distant lately." Jimym confessed, "Its hard when a friend gets married."

I looked at him funny and laughed, "Oh is it?"

He smiled and nodded his head, "No more crazy buttsex."

I llaughed even more.

"I thought that would make you laugh." He said laughing, "You've been looking down lately, whats wrong?"

I shook my head, "I just, I don't know Jimmy."

He kissed me, "I hope whatever it's bothering you, works out or goes away."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Your the best Jimmy."

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hey! Tossing the bouquet!" Val announced.

Brandy ran over to me and we all rushed behind Val on the floor.

All the unmarried girls were now on the dance floor as Val climbed up in the chair. She tossed her bouquet over her head and everyone jumped for it.

I glanced over at Jimmy and he was smiling at me. I glanced at Syn and he was eyeing me. As I looked to see where the bouquet went, it was coming right for me and I caught, right before Michelle tried to grab it.

"OOO!!" Everyone said looking at me.

I just laughed it off and made my way back to the table were Jimmy and Zacky were.

"You know what that means." Brandy smirked at me then looked at Jimmy.

Jimmy slightly smiled and looked at the table.

"Don't go off to Vegas and get married now Jimmy." Zacky said slightly pushing him.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Matt's turn!" Amy, Matt's sister, announced.

"Oh god." Matt said shaking his head.

Val sat in a chair and all the unmarried guys gathered on the dance floor now.

"Use your teeth!" Syn yelled.

Matt flipped him off and proceeded to take of Val's garter. He then stood on the chair he was sitting in and shot it behind his head.

All of the guys were after it, trying to catch it. Jimmy and Zacky weren't even paying attention.

I had my eye on Syn, who so happened to look at me for a second, before he looked at where the garter was at. When he looked up, he reached up and snatched it before one of the Berrys got it.

My jaw dropped.

"How interesting." Brandy smirked at me.

Syn looked at the garter then at me. Everyone started to surround him, congratulating him.

I glanced over at Michelle and she gave me a death stare.

"Cyndy." Brandy snapped me from my thoughts.

I shook my head and looked at her, "What?"

"Isn't that weird?" She asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "nah, just ironic."

Jimmy and Zacky walked up to us and offered to leave and get fucked up.

Brandy and I agreed and left with them, but the whole not I couldn't stop thinking about the wedding. About catching the bouquet and Syn catching the garter. It was weird. I couldn't believe Michelle seamed upset about it.