Chapter Nineteen

*Brandy's point of view.*

"5! 4! 3! 2!.. 1!" All of us yelled as the ball dropped for the West Coast New Year.

"Happy New Year Guys!" Matt said as he held up a toast.

I took a drink from my whine and looked back at the door.

"What is it babe?" Zacky asked me.

I sighed, "I wish Syn and Cyndy would have came back to share this with us."

I herd Matt laugh and I quickly looked at him, "You know something."

"They will be back soon. They had something to take care of." He told me, "Let them tell you what it was."

I looked at him funny, then got up to go into the kitchen. Zacky followed me.

"You seem off babe, what is it?" Zacky asked me again.

I looked at him, "Its the first new years without Jimmy. Hes not running around pranking people or coming up with some random ass story to tell us."

"I know." He said hugging me, "Its really going to suck. I know it will, but we have to think about the future. We get to tell Jimmy's leguacy. Tell his stories and share his talent with the world. Specially the new fans to come. With Matts kids. Johnny's. Gates. Even ours. And their grankids."

"But look what they get to miss out on. Someone so great." I said as he kissed my cheeck, "It just sucks."

He laughed and made me face him, "Brandy, I love you and your addituide. Cheer up. Come, lets go talk about Jimmy some more while we wait and see whats going on with Syn and Cyndy."

"Fine, but Zacky, can I tell you something?" I asked him.

He looked at me and nodded his head.

"I truely loved you. Im in love with you. Yea, I loved Jimmy, and I kissed him at the party that night, I was mad, but my heart, belongs to you and it always will no matter what happens to us." I told him seirous.

He didnt say anything, just held my face in his hands and kissed me.

"Zacky." I said fighting back tears, "Are you in love with me? Or do you just love me? I dont want to be trapped like Michelle was."

"Brandy, baby. I've been in love you with you. That thing with Gena, was stupid. That was the dumb, teenage rock star in me, trying to find its way out." He said looking me in the eye, "With you, you're my soulmate. You, are the person I want to spend my life with. Forever."

"Addituide and all?" I smirked.

He laughed and kissed, "Yes, Addituide and all."

We walked back into the living room and started to tell a few more stories, when short we were greated by Syn and Cyndy walked threw the front door. Before anyone could do or say anything, I just up and hugged her.

"Glad to see me?" She laughed, "I hadden been gone long."

I shook my head and fought back tears, "Zacky and I are going to be fine."

She hugged me , "Good. Im so glad, so are Syn and I."

"And im sorry about Jimmy. About ksising him and not telling you. About loosing him. I dont know what to do or say about it." I ramboled.

She shushed me and shook her head, "Me and you, were fine too."

I smiled and we joined everyone else in talking about Jimmy again.

*Cyndy's point of view.*

Syn and Matt got into a dep conversation about Jimmy, because we saw him, as soon as we got back from the cliff. I could tell Brandy was getting aggervated on wanting to know what happen, so I had to shut Syn up in order to annouce it.

"Brian." I said grabbing his shoulder, "That can wait. We have something else to say."

Everyone looked at us.

Brian smirked and kissed me, then grabbed my hand.

"Were engaged!" Brian siad holding my hand up and showing everyone the ring.

Brandys mouth dropped and Zacky couldnt stop laughing.

Johnny shook his head and Matt congradualted us.

"You just broke off your engagment with Michelle, didnt you?" Johnny asked.

Syn nodded his head, "For her. A New Year. A new start."

Johnny laughed and shook his hand, "Congrats man."

The rest of the night, all of us stayed up and legit kept talking about Jimmy. We talked all the way until the sun came up. When it did, we all parted way to the guest rooms of the house. Syn came up with me to my room upstairs. I moved everything off the bed and Syn instently laid down.

"Not tired are we?" I laughed as I laid next to him.

He nodded his head and wrapped an arm around my neck, "Very."

I snuggeld close to him and he pulled the covers over us.

"Brian." I said, "Thank you."

"For?" He said looking at me.

I smiled at him then kissed him, "For being there for me. Making sure I was going to get threw this. If it wasnt for you, I dont know what I would have done. Probably go crazy."

He laughed and kissed me back, "Thank you for stopping me from marring someone I wasnt inlove with."

"You think Jimmy would be okay with this?" I asked him.

He nodded his head, "He wouldnt want it anyother way."