Chapter Fourteen

*Brandy's point of view.*

What I had just herd, was like a dream. I didnt think it was real, but why wouldnt I believe Zacky? He was my everything, but so was Jimmy. But now, he was gone. I couldnt stand it. Just like that. I loved Jimmy. I cared for Jimmy. Part of me, still wanted to be with him. Now I would never have the chance. It killed a part of me inside.

"Brandy?" Zacky said looking at me, "Are you going to be okay?"

I shook my head no and I burted into tears.

Zacky quickly wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tight.

"I know, its going to be hard." He said comferting me, "It will for all of us."

"Oh my god. " I said looking at Zacky worried, "How is Cyndy going to reacted?"

Zacky took a deep breath and shook his head, "I dont know. I hope better then Syn did."

Zacky and I sat in one of the chairs, waiting for either Matt, or Cyndy and Syn to come back in the lobby. I couldnt really speak for this point. Its like I ahd forgotten. My voice was trapped. Trapped, like my mind was in my thoughts, but I quickly escaped when I shockingly saw Michelle, marching out of the confrence room, with Syn behind her. He looked at us with a sad look as he sat across from Zacky with Michelle. He had a red hand print of his face. I instently looked at Michelle with a glared.

"Have you herd from Matt yet?" Michelle asked Zacky.

He shook his head no.

I looked back the room they had came from and Cyndy was standing in the door way. Shortly, Matt came from the hall, next to where she was standing. She stopped him and I quickly ran to them, with everyone following behind me.

"Okay, what happened was, he took some stuff, mix it with acholo and it wasnt good." Matt started to explained, "he mixed alot of drugs together."

"That not like Jimmy." Cyndy said isntently.

Matt looked at her funny, "Where have you been? Hes been on all kinda of stuff latetly."

She had a shock look on her face.

"Still, hes smart enough to know how much he can take." I pointed out.

Matt shrugged his shoulders, "That all they would tell me. What he took, how much of it, and what was mixed with it."

I shook my head. I really, couldnt believe all this was happening.

"I think its time, we take a break from the studio for a few days." Zacky suggested.

I nodded my head and looked at Zacky, "I agree. I need you right now."

He slightly smiled and hugged me.

I looked over at Cyndy and she had started crying again. I glanced over at Syn and he looked heartbroken as he gazed at her. I wanted to know what happened in that room before Michelle walked in. And what caused that hand print on Syn's face.

"Cyndy, if you want, you can hang with me and Val." Matt told her.

She sighed and shook her head no, "I just want to be alone."

"Cyndy, you dont have to be alone." I told her, "You have me and Zacky."

"I cant. I cant be around couples. Not being alone and specially not after loosing Jimmy." She said threw tears.

Now, I felt bad.

After we all finished talking, we headed back to the house.

Matt suggested we throw a memoral party, just for the band and the girls, to talk about Jimmy. Tell our storys, which was a good idea. So we planned for that coming weekend, we would do so.

When we got to the house, Zacky and I decided to watch some of Jimmys favorite movies and drown our sarrows in boos. We invited Cyndy to join us, but she insisted to sleep. She didnt go in her normal room, she went and stayed in the guest room, down the hall upstairs. I didnt blame her. I could sleep in the bed I shared with someone that had pasted. Let alone a room.

"You drunk yet?" Zacky asked me as I finished off my third beer.

I shook my head no and opened my rum bottle.

He shook his head and looked back at the tv.

"Zacky, do you think Syn really loves Michelle?" I asked him.

He looked at me weird, "I assume so, their getting married. Why?"

"Why would he be with someone that slaps him around?" I asked.

Zacky looked shocked, "Slaps around? Michelle? Syn? No. He wouldnt have that."

"Then where did that hand mark come from that was on his face night?" I asked, being serious.

He shook his head, "I didnt see it."

"You're fucking blind then." I said getting up, "Im going to bed, I cant handle this right now. Its all to much."