Chapter one

Bitch go die-Speed Gang

I woke up to running coming back and forth. My eyes shot open when i realized what today is.
Its adoption day. Ok let me specify its like open house people come and basically decide if they want you. I know sounds a little rapey but it is what it is.

I mentally grown. I get up and look for something to wear (up top)

Dahlias room

I get dressed and start blasting my favourite song Moonlight by xxxtentacion (r

I get dressed and start blasting my favourite song Moonlight by xxxtentacion (r.i.p) on my speaker. I go to lock my door but as soon as i get to the handle it opens and our caregiver Diana comes in.
"Hey sweety open house is starting you need to come down stairs."

I just nod i dont feel like arguing.
I cut off my speaker and grab my phone. I go down stairs and stand in the line of girls.

There's not many people here.
Time goes on and now its the last person of the day.
"Ok girls ages through 10 through 16 please step forward" Diana says. I sigh i step forward and the last person comes into the room.
Its a two guys. Their from The Dark Bloom. The older guy is Klaus Michelson the leader. The younger boy is Mason Night his father Josh Night is best friends with Klaus.
Mason is just 17.

Diana comes up next to me. Since I don't speak at all she introduces me. The girls introduce themselves and im now last. Klaus comes up to me and says.
"Hello love. My names Devin Smith. What's yours?"
There's a rumor that his wife Rose cant get pregnant. I guess its true or else he wouldn't be here.
I started getting a funny feeling in my chest and stomach, it was when Klaus and Mason got closer. I dont know it was and it was honestly bothering me.
As i was thinking i was rudely interrupted by Diana.

"This is Dahlia Satan Black. She's 16 and has been here since she was 3 months old." Is all she says
"Ok well i think....ive made up my mind but first i will like to talk to you". Klaus says. Before they left Diana told us to go to our rooms. I walk upstairs and enter my room.

One of her daggers

As i was playing cards i heard"Dahlia Black please come to my office

"Dahlia Black please come to my office. Dahlia Black please come to my office" over the intercom. I mentally sigh and stick my dagger thats on my nightstand. You always have to be prepared, I to Diana's office. I enter the office and see Klaus and Mason sitting down. That feeling from before came too
"I found my mate" i say looking at Mason
"MATE MATE GO TO MATE" my wolf Elena yells in my head.
I let a small smile surface but only for a second before I look away and my face now emotionless. I walk up to Diana's desk.
"Dahlia you remember Mr. Smith. Right?" She asks i nod. Well no shit, i met him just 15 minutes ago.
"Well they have decided to adopted you" she says getting up
I raise my eyebrow looking back and forth between Diana, Klaus and Mason.

"Yes i told them everything and they still wanted to adopt you. So go and pack."
I mentally groan
I nod and head upstairs to pack.
Once i get to my room i pack all my clothes and shoes. Its only like three bags the rest of the bags which is also three are my knives and my gym equipment as well as my guns. I hide one gun in my waistband behind my back. I grab a small bag and stuff it with my toiletries and other stuff like my make up.
I grab all my stuff and head downstairs where they are all waiting for me.
We said our goodbyes to Diana and head to the car.

We begin to drive to my new "home." I begin to write on my white board
" I have to make a stop first" And i gave them the address
Its my job its also where all my cars and motorcycle are.
As soon as we pull up i go toward the steering wheel and honk the horn three times its to let Jack my boss know im here. I see Jack and head towards him. I look back and their still in the car talking. I roll my eyes and tell Jack
"hey i need you guys to take care of my babies. I just got adopted again and i dont know if they'll let me work here anymore. If they dont you'll only see me when i have a fight or race." I sign
He nods and gives me my keys to my motorcycle i go to the back and start it up and head towards Jack.

He gives me my paycheck for Working, fighting and racing. I wave goodbye and pull up to the car.
Once they notice im there they looked shocked
"How could you even afford that?" Mason asked
I just shrug and pull out the white board to tell them ill follow behind. They nod and we head out. We get to their house and park they get out and i get off my bike and head to the door.
They look at each other and and smile back at me they unlock the door.
"Ladies first" Klaus says
I roll my eyes and go in. Once i step in im met with i gun to my face.
Josh Mason's father looked at Klaus. I take this opportunity to grab his wrist and flip him over to land on his back i grab the gun and began shooting it close to his face and his man jewels.
They all looked shocked and surprised. I just roll my eyes and head to the couch as soon as my head touched the cushion i was out.