Chapter Six

While the movie was playing i kept looking at Mason who had his shirt off my wolf was howling in my head to go to him
I guess Mason noticed cause he smiled "See something you like?"
"As a matter of fact i do" i say.
********************************
Dahlia's POV

Smutt

Once i say that Mason's eyes go big. I get up and sit on Masons lap with my legs wrapped around his waist. He grips my waist and pulls me closer. He grips the back of my neck and smashes our lips together. I let out a moan i feel him smile between our kiss. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance i grant it and we both fight for dominance he wins.

I move my hands and tug on his hair he lets out a groan. I push us closer he picks me up and puts my back on the bed. The kiss gets more needy and rough. He trails wet kisses down my neck he goes down to sweet spot he sucks on it another moan escapes. He groans and goes back to my lips and presses himself on to me. He moves his hand to the hem of my shirt and tugs on it i nod my head and he pulls it off.

He looks down at me and smirks.
"Did you wear this just for me?" He ask close to my ear. I let out a moan and nod. He removes my shorts and throws them across the room. He goes down and pulls my underwear off. Before i can even process anything. He sticks a finger in me i arch my back and let a moan out.

He pulls out and puts two fingers in and starts sucking my clit. I arch my back even more and let a loud moan. "Mason" i moan. He groans. "Mason please" i let out.
I feel myself about to cum. I close my legs together and moan through my climax. I spread my legs and mason gets up and stares at me. He smirks and holds up his fingers thats coated in white. He puts them in his mouth and sucks his fingers clean "freak" i say he laughs and says "only for you baby."

Smutt over

He gets my shorts and puts them on me. He smiles "We should get some sleep. We have school tomorrow" "WHAT?!" I yell
"Ah yea sweet cheeks school" he says i stick my tounge out at him
"Youre such a child" "only for you baby" i say.

He gets in bed and i go in after him. I turn my back to him and he grabs my waist and pulls me in and just like that we fell asleep.

10 am
Beep be..
I throw the alarm clock against the wall shattering it.
"Im scared to wake her up now" i hear someone say "Same" i notice its Mason voice " Youre her boyfriend you go do it" i notice its Klaus's voice "well youre her new dad you go do it" Mason says. "Boys whats taking so long. Schools starting in a hour" i hear Rose say "whys the alarm clock broken?" She ask "she did it" Klaus and Mason say "Why is her shirt off Mason?" She says. And thats when i 'wake up'.

"Nevermind" she adds. I smirk and Mason blushes looking down.
I point to the door and Klaus and Rose leave. "So how long were you awake?" He ask. I smile "when i threw the alarm clock." I get up and go to my closet. (Uptop)
Hairstyle

I get my outfit and get in the showerI get out and get dressed

I get out and get dressed. When i get out i see Mason in his phone. "Hey beautiful" he says. I smile and wrap my arm around his waist and head to the kitchen. I see Rose pacing
"Finally. I didnt make breakfast because i didnt know what you'd like"
I write " "its fine im not hungry in the mornings" "oh ok" she says. "You sure you didnt eat dinner and we uh didnt eat the snacks" he blushed. I shrug and nod "ok well im gonna make me some cereal" Mason says i nod and sit down at the table and pull my laptop out and start doing some research on some fight clubs.

I check my phine and see i have a message from my boss saying to meet him now. "I have somewhere to be. Ill be at school by second period." Mason text me the address."
I write down i pack my stuff ignoring all the questions and head to work.
Once i get there i head to the office. "Whats up?" I ask "You have a mission. They are already payed 500,000 dollars. I wired it to your account" He says "Who is it?" I ask.
"Some business guy goes by the name Gavin Red." "Ok ill do it after school" i say "you cant you have to go to LA. Ill meet you at the jet." I sigh "Ok you have my stuff ready?" I ask "yes but the want you to kill him how they want. There's instructions in the letter ill let you read in the jet. But if you want to be back in time for dinner we need to leave now." I nod and we drive to the jet.

I was reading the note. Its gruesome. I smile i havent killed in a minute i was about to lose my mind. I text Klaus and Mason saying ill be late for dinner
M- Mason K-Klaus D-Dahlia
D-Ill be home late i wont be going to school
M- why where are you?
K- are you safe
D- im safe ill be home when i can. Bye

Time skip
Somewhat graphic

I tape Gavin Red down on his kitxhen table. I gaged him. I was wearing a drench coat with a hood.
I stripped him of his shirt and jacket.
I grabbed a scapel and made one clean vertical cut down to his pants from his chest. I laughed as i saw him crying and trying to scream. I made a horizontal cut from both of his hips. I wiped his tears and grabbed shears. And dug them into his chest and one by one cracked his ribs. His scream grew louder and louder. I grabbed both side of his chest and pulled them apart. I took out his kidney pancreas intestines and then eventually it killed him. I took his heart out. I placed them around him.

My face and clothes were covered in blood. I didnt plan on covering it up i mean i live with a gang leader their used to blood the fuck.
Time skip
When we got to the shop we said our goodbyes and now im on my way home. When i got to the house there were around 50 cars out front i left a 10 and now it 11. 'Oh shit' Elena says
'Who cares. They are probably just having a meeting'
I open the and hear Klaus screaming
"I dont care. Find her" i slam the door and the all turn to me. Guns were pulled out and aimed at me. Some idiot pulled the trigger and i caught the bullet in my mouth i finally decide to speak up. "Next time one of you put something in my mouth it better be something i can eat" "Dahlia what the fuck happened whose blood is that" Mason says. I smile and check my watch. Its about time for the news i go to the living room and everyone follows i turn on the news

"Here we are in front of the house were CEO Gavin Red was just Brutally murdered. Police say this looks like the work of Serial Killer Silent Shadow. The police wont reveal much about the gruesome crime. Only that the inside of Gavin Red were removed and layed out around him . That is all we have for now stay tuned for more."

And with that i turn the TV off and turn to see everyone all the men look proud even Mason while Rose is looking at my clothes like she didnt just find out im the worlds most famous assassin. I smirk "any questions" i ask "youre really Silent Shadow?" Micheal ask "Why yes Micheal i am" " you know who i am?" "I know everything" i say.

"So thats where you were?" Mason ask smiling. He walks up to me amd wipes the blood off my face. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I turn and see its Claire yet again. "What the fuck do you want?" I say walking up to her. She steps back a little i smirk
"I want you to tell everyone what you are" she says
************************************
In case you all think im a psycho i got the murder scene from the show "Slasher"

COMMENT&VOTE