Chapter three

YNW Melly-Slang that iron
*

************************************

Dahlia's POV

While i was sleeping i felt eyes on me but i just left it alone. Well i did until i felt someone grab my dagger.
I shot right up grabbed the person by their shirt and flipped them so now they were underneath me.
I pulled out my gun and aimed it at Josh who had a gun to my head earlier and grabbed my dagger and forced it onto the persons throat whos underneath me.

"Woah woah!!! IT ME ITS ME MASON!!!!" Mason yelled.
I looked at Josh thwn Mason then at Josh again
"This is Mason's father Josh. Dahlia put the gun down and move the dagger from Mason's throat." Klaus says camly which i should expect from a gang leader. This probably happened all the time.
When i finally took notice of where i was postioned i felt tingles all over my legs.
I tired ignoring it and focusing on the matter at hand.
I shake my head, put my gun back in my waist band and the dagger in my boot. I get up and i do the only thing i could do. I drag him by his arm to the other couch and throw him on. I watched as Josh and Klaus smirked

"Well thats one way to wake up" Josh says trying to break the silence. I roll my eyes and pull out notes on my phone
"Wheres my room?"
"Mason will show you. Mason go show Dahlia her room. Also I would like to have a family dinner. Wear something nice."
I walk up to Mason "Lead the way Mason." I write
We head towards the stairs.
"Your room is on the top floor. Next to mine" he says the last part blushing. While we were heading to my room when he was busy talking i link our arms together. He stopped and looked at me like he had just won the lottery i couldnt help but smile a genuine smile. When we touched it felt warm, sparks flew throughout my body. Im sure he felt them too but since he's human he doesn't understand it.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING SLUT THATS MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I hear some high pitch voice scream Mason and I turn to the voice. I see some blond bimbo bitch walking up to us looking like a tomato got thrown at her face.
"Is it me or does her face look like a tomato?" As the the walking STD walks toward us i hear feet running towards us. I noticed Klaus and Josh but not the others. They look about my age.

"Whats going on here? Claire what are you doing here? I said no one was allowed here till i give the okay!!" Klaus yells.
"Ahh so the walking STD has a name" I write onto my phone to read out loud.
Apparently The STD was not amused she yells
"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHY ARE YOU WITH MY BOYFRIEND?"
"For the last time Claire we arent dating we kissed once on a dare. Years ago!!" I let out out a low growl at the thought of them kissing Elena isnt to happy either
"Make her jealous" she says.

Before Claire can say anything I grab the back of his neck and smash his lips onto mine. He tasted sweet like chocolate. He stood frozen for a second then he kissed back he gabbed my waist pulling me closer. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. Just as i was about to grant it someone decides to clear their throat 'I mean seriously. NOW!' I think to say myself. We pull away and turn to the blond barbie with her hands on her hips. I grab Mason's hand and wrap it around my waist and pull us closer together.

I see Klaus looking at me smirking. After a few seconds they all burst out laughing. Then she does something that surprises us all. This bitch slapped me. The room goes dead quite and right when i was about to kick her ass. Elena and I had an idea. I start fake crying into Mason's chest.
"Follow my lead" i whisper so only he can hear.
"Claire get the fuck out of here NOW!!" Mason yells.
"NO. SHE'S JUST A WEAK LITTLE BITCH. YOU BELONG TO ME. HERE ILL PROVE IT TO YOU!!" Claire scream.

On cue Claire grabs my arm and turns me around. She pulls her arm back getting ready to punch me but i see it coming and catch her wrist just before she hit me and twisted it. "No no ple-please do-dont." She stutters.
I already know she can see my eyes turning black.
"You know its not nice to hit people" i say in her head calmly as her bone is now sticking out.
"KLAUS! HELP SHE'S CRAZY!! AHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU CRAZY BITCH!!! YOURE A MONSTER!!" she yells. Now that i know my eyes are normal again I look up at Klaus and everyone their looking all confusion. He nods. I smirk and bash her head against my knee breaking her nose i flip her onto her stomach. I pull her arm behind her slowly about to break it.
"I hope you learned you lesson Claire." He says bending down to her level. He looks up at me almost as if he's proud and nods i go down and whisper in her ear so only she can hear it
"Watch it bitch. I wont go easy next time." I sigh and i let go of her and walk towards Mason's side and hug his waist he instantly pulls me in and kisses the top of my head. I sigh.
This was so easy. We were already like how mates are suppose to act around each other.
Everyone's looking at me all confusion and shit. I smile innocently and shrug
"Dahlia is there something you want to share with rest of the class?" Mason says leaving my side to go to Klaus and the others. I instantly feel cold i miss his touch. I shake my head and pull out my phone
"Like what?"