chapter 10

I sighed and threw my paint brushes on my desk.
I tugged on my hair and sighed
"Whats wrong love" Mason asked
********************************

Dahlia's POV

I tugged on my hair tighter.
I sighed and took the painting and went down stairs they followed behind i went to the back and threw it in the garbage. and set it on fire.
I went back inside closed and locked my door.
I find a small corner of the bed and curled up in it
I stared at wall ignoring theirs calls for me. I couldn't sleep but i was so tired...
4 days later

Its been for days and all ive done is read and draw. Mason has been waiting behind the door. I knew he was.
I was feeling a bit like the old me today but today was the i told them. I was a werewolf.
I slowly unlocked my door and crawled back into bed.
A few minutes went by and i heard footsteps get closer. I heard the door open i looked over and saw Klaus, Mason, Rose and Josh.

They walked closer as i turned back around i sighed and got up.
"I have to tell you guys something important. You cant tell anyone. No one outside this room can know. If i find out someone told i will kill you" i said
They all looked wide eyes and nod
"But first i need to talk to Klaus. Everyone else leave"
Everyone left Klaus shut the door and locked it.
'He wont do anything. Calm down' i said to myself.
He sat next to me and hugged me

"I was worried. Why didnt you let us in? I almost called Diana. Dahlia whats wrong?"
"I have to tell you something.
Something big. Huge.
If you dont want me after i tell you then ill have to kill you."
"What is it"
"I-im a werewolf" i said
"A what?" He asked
I sighed and got up i got some clothes out and put them on the desk that was covered in dry paint. I turned to him and took a deep breath.
"Whatever happeneds dont leave this room" he nooded
I got on my knees and let Elena out.

I looked up and stared at Klaus who had is mouth wide open
"You really are a werewolf" i nodded the best i could. I slowly approached him. To my surprise he didnt move away he held his hand out.
I slowly backed away and grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed
I walked out to Klaus on the bed
"Well..." He stood up and engulfed me in a hug
"Why woukd you think i would hate you? I would never" i started crying
"What about Mason. HE'LL HATE ME. HE'S MY MATE BUT HE'LL HATE ME FOREVER!! EVERYONE WILL HATE ME"
'mate will love us' Elena said
"We wont know till you show them" i nooded and he opened the door
Everyone came in and sat on the bed
"What Dahlia is about to show you is very inportant. So everyone shut up and listen"

Everyone nodded
"Mason promise me you wont hate me or look at me differently" i pleaded
"Dont worry Dahlia im a pretty open guy." I got up and walked to Klaus. I closed the door
"Im a werewolf" i said
"WHAT!?" They all yelled but with my enhanced hearing was even worse. I growled and held my head.
"Im a werewolf" i stood awkwardly as they all stared. Klaus wrapped his hand around my shoulder protectively.

"Wait. My girlfriend's a werewolf?
MY GIRLFRIEND'S A WEREWOLF!?" Mason yelled. My eyes started to tear up.
'I knew he would hate us'
'Just hear him out'
'NO I KNEW HE WOULD'
"I knew you would hate me" i said. I shifted into my wolf and jumped through the window and bolted into the woods.

3 days later

I have spent three days in my wolf. Ive been close by.
Ive marked the gang house and all the other house so that rouges dont come by. Sometimes rouges will kill humans just for their houses.

I was now looking inside of Mason's window he was pacing back and forth. Pulling his beautiful hair. I could hear him talking
"Mason son. Go to sleep. She'll be back we just have to wait"
"Its my fault she left. She left because she thinks i hate her. I love her. Im in love with her dad. I dont know how i know but i just know i wanna be with her for the rest of my life. And i might have just fucked it up. ITS MY FAULT" he yelled.
I let out a sad Howl. They looked out the window i let out another howl. I started jumping and moving when i saw them run out the room and heard footsteps come closer.
I howled again when Klaus, Rose , Mason and Josh came out.

I howled again loudly and started jumping higher. I heard laughs and i turned around Klaus brought some food and water. I waited till he put the food down to start. I got my food and took it a few feet back. I dont about other wolfs but im very territorial with my food in wolf form.
Josh walked closer but stopped when i growled. I brought my food closer to me and continued eating
I heard laughs "geez are all wolves this aggressive with their food" i looked up and nodded.
I ate all my food which wasnt much. I started drinking the water while making a mess everywhere.
I was finished and started panting.
I looked up and saw Mason smiling. I howled once again and jumped on him knocking him down i started licking his face.
"Okay okay you can stop now" He said
I stopped and backed away but i couldnt stay away so when he was sitting up I started snuggling into him. I couldnt get enough of his scent or his warmth.

"Ahem we're here to" i growled softly and continued to snuggle deeper.
"Alright be like that. Its not like im your father or anything" my eyes went wide i quickly turned around and jumped on Klaus also knocking him down too i started licking his face
'I missed them so much' Elena said
'Im really sorry Elena'
'its fine Dahlia. Just listen to me next time"

"Okay okay you can go back to Mason again" i immediately stopped and went back to snuggling Mason. Everyone sat down and hugged me
"I missed you guys" i said in their head
"Uh okay thats weird but we all missed you soo much. Especially Mason he just wouldnt shut up about you"
"Shut up"
I let out a laugh the best i could
"Lets all go inside" Rose said
I jumped out of the hug and ran to the door.
********************************

I know i took a long time
I havent been feeling well
So heres what have